The Zen Master

Release the Kraken!

Rate this topic

119 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Gamakatsu said:

Call it the Trump effect. Once sane Republicans turned into what you see in some of the responses in this thread.

 

Gotta be more to it than that.

 

The other people in Trump's orbit didn't go insane, ranting and raving about truly nutso stuff.

 

Some of them lied, some of them quit, some of them laid low, but these 3 went truly nuts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

 

Gotta be more to it than that.

 

The other people in Trump's orbit didn't go insane, ranting and raving about truly nutso stuff.

 

Some of them lied, some of them quit, some of them laid low, but these 3 went truly nuts.

They were all following their delusional leader. Maybe they can sue Trump, Rudy is already looking for funds for his legal defense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

 

Gotta be more to it than that.

 

The other people in Trump's orbit didn't go insane, ranting and raving about truly nutso stuff.

 

Some of them lied, some of them quit, some of them laid low, but these 3 went truly nuts.

IMO they had the truth within reach and knew it.  Unfortuntily the Powers of corruption were able to pull it away right in front of us.  Now they are frecking out about audits and the fact that so many do not believe them. 

I'm a true believer in karma and the quote below.

Everything secret degenerates, even the administration of justice; nothing is safe that does not show how it can bear discussion and publicity. -Lord Acton, historian (1834-1902)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 mins ago, Harf said:

IMO they had the truth within reach and knew it. 

I had not thought of it that way.

 

Watching them self immolate was just weird. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

I had not thought of it that way.

 

Watching them self immolate was just weird. 

IMO I think they were so confident they had the Dims by the balls that when it was pulled away they realized Holychit.  Kind like cutting the branch from the tree you are standing on.

I truly believe we saw the most sophisticated breach in the history of our country happen.

Unfortuntily for Dims liars and cheats get lazy and make mistakes.  Watching their reaction to the Az audit is very telling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Gamakatsu said:

 

Call it the Trump effect. Once sane Republicans turned into what you see in some of the responses in this thread.


Some absolutely did, but I’d suggest he drove a lot more Progs totally insane.  The reality that isn’t really captured here, and you’re not helping your cause if you ignore it, is that many more on the right spent four years in a permanent facepalm over Trump’s rhetoric, but were amazed and pleased at the sane policy rolling off his pen.  I am absolutely convinced that virtually every policy-related complaint from Progs is utter BS.  Russia was BS.  Ukraine was BS.  The impeachments, the alleged racism...  all, BS.  
 

Had Trump kept his mouth shut, and just governed, he’d probably been re-elected.  And that just shows how shallow most American voters are.  Hell, had he been a Democrat you guys would have loved him.  Spent money like a drunken sailor.  Didn’t cut entitlements.  Didn’t fight the lockdowns.  Instituted the travel bans you complained about until you decided travel bans were great.   Had he been other than a open, monumental narcissist he’d have been a great Democrat.  Your leaders try to hide their own narcissism.  Trump practically celebrated his own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

 

It really is just odd how Giuliani, Wood and Powell so completely went off the deep edge into borderline psychosis.

 

Cohen was just a POS who got caught, akin to any mobster, but those other 3, especially Wood and Powell were actually sane, respected attorneys, with lives and careers not dependent on Trump at all.

 

Really strange the way that trio imploded like that.

It is truly weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harf said:

IMO I think they were so confident they had the Dims by the balls that when it was pulled away they realized Holychit.  Kind like cutting the branch from the tree you are standing on.

I truly believe we saw the most sophisticated breach in the history of our country happen.

Unfortuntily for Dims liars and cheats get lazy and make mistakes.  Watching their reaction to the Az audit is very telling.

Of course you believe that

the alternative would be the liar lied

the loser lost. Emotionally broken people seek refuge in fantasy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harf said:

IMO they had the truth within reach and knew it.  Unfortuntily the Powers of corruption were able to pull it away right in front of us.  Now they are frecking out about audits and the fact that so many do not believe them. 

I'm a true believer in karma and the quote below.

Everything secret degenerates, even the administration of justice; nothing is safe that does not show how it can bear discussion and publicity. -Lord Acton, historian (1834-1902)

 

I'm with you, but currently focused on debunking that "man landed on moon" farce.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Of course you believe that

the alternative would be the liar lied

the loser lost. Emotionally broken people seek refuge in fantasy. 

You seem a bit emotional yourself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 mins ago, Harf said:

Some people just don't have the capacity to understand what's coming their way.  

 

Some people, like science deniers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2020 at 1:45 PM, The Zen Master said:

Sidney Powell on Rush today said she is going to: "Release the Kraken."
 

If any of you Genuine Americans listened, I am curious your opinion.

 

 

My opinion:   She is borderline crazy.  There was no "Kraken" and the whole "stolen election", "massive voter fraud", "rigged election" etc.. were all lies espoused by the ultimate loser who could not accept the facts.

 

Very sad actually.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.