Bassman15

Used VR50 for sale! Good condition

9 posts in this topic

Reel is in good condition! Been one of my work horses for the past year, never had a problem with it. Reel is spooled with 20lb powerpro super slick. 400$ shipped right to your door. 

06D25E65-1A19-4674-AB46-E9FE6A68493A.jpeg

D90E915D-A76E-466B-B8C6-1C59482DDA84.jpeg

BE2DE5AB-E17B-4A08-9757-E8D0217D88E8.jpeg

Does it come with the box, tool and bail less kit? When was it last serviced? I would like to offer $350 cash, meet up or pick up to save on pp fees, shipping and insurance. I live in Bergen County and fish mostly MoCo. Thanks.

On 11/14/2020 at 8:15 PM, adoboboy said:

Does it come with the box, tool and bail less kit? When was it last serviced? I would like to offer $350 cash, meet up or pick up to save on pp fees, shipping and insurance. I live in Bergen County and fish mostly MoCo. Thanks.

Unfortunately sold to a close friend 

17 hours ago, Bassman15 said:

So sorry sweethearts ill lock it right now xoxo 

2. If your item is being offered for sale anywhere else - online, locally, in the paper, at a yardsale, etc - then do not post it on this forum. If your item does not sell on this forum, you can certainly update your post with "Item no longer available" - and then sell it somewhere else. But we are implementing a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for items being offered in multiple places at one time. It's too complicated to be fair to the members of any one of those places - while they may not care, we do.

This rule is clear cut.  The members of this group know it and that's why they lost their patience with you.  Please acquaint yourself with ALL of the rules if you want to buy or sell here.

Yeah I called her up. She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.