dennysnook

Bob the Garbage Man

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Birdsnester said:

I’m not feeling the Love for the Garbage Man.  Why???

He can 24 hour soak on deez nutz 

I love it.  I fished with guys like he portrays.  Out on Block there were crews who would not even bring plugs to the island.  Just sit on chunks catching dog fish in the middle of a blitz of cows coming in on plugs.  We have some real characters out there and I can relate to the Garbage man.

I like it. Could get old fast, but shorts every once and awhile are great. Or if they keep it to a short about a subject instead of same general stuff. The old pictures are funny too. 

5 hours ago, ermghoti said:

Meh. The first video was 20 minutes of the same joke. " Back in the blitz of [year] me and [ethnicity] [name] had stripers in our refrigerator eating chunks."

That’s the joke can’t be the 2020 sensitive type. I thought it was very well thought out and many many of us know someone or someone that knows someone like that. I haven’t watched any other of his videos. 

1 hour ago, hydraman said:

That’s the joke can’t be the 2020 sensitive type. I thought it was very well thought out and many many of us know someone or someone that knows someone like that. I haven’t watched any other of his videos. 

Nothing to do with sensitivity, it's about doing nothing with a thin concept. If it were 2 minutes long, it would be a C+. As it stands, it's the average episode of Saturday Night Live for the last 25 years.