Sudsy

Tim in 20 years

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

They’ll be killing them all when they find out coons carry the covid. 

All lo I could think of, was if dad was still alive, they’d make a killer coat

theres a couple friendly young ones that try to come inside. if we can get the girls to go out we'll block off the stairs and do indoor raccoon stunts, kinda see what happens :th: 

1 min ago, Otter said:

theres a couple friendly young ones that try to come inside. if we can get the girls to go out we'll block off the stairs and do indoor raccoon stunts, kinda see what happens :th: 

Those two white faced young dudes are growing up and bulking up quick...they can reach the door knob :scared:  @Kneel gave me some expired granola bars the other day when we fished...all the other raccoons were fine with them, walked off like happy little trick-or-treaters...figured all was well. I handed one to one of the white faced dudes, he took two steps back, tossed it on the ground and came storming back to the door with questions :squid: I had to give him one of the good ones to keep the peace. 

I've been working on getting them to cross the threshold to get a granola bar...we are good to go...we just need to get the girls to go shopping or something :th: 

1 hour ago, Sudsy said:

Skip to 1:30

My guys are much more polite...and I don't let them climb on me, but after watching that I might have to let them start :clap:   They seem very careful not to grab his fingers...that's always been my worry ever since the black bear cub in Ontario thought my finger was part of the granola bar and tried to take off with it :eek: 

Timmeh's troops has infiltrated staten island.  They are not scare of nothing, waddling around slowly.   Almost ran over a few as they make no effort to avoid incoming vehicle.  

1 hour ago, cleatis said:

Bake some brownies, when they come back the oven mitts won’t look suspicious. 

that’s the move. we can also distract the girls with sweets and I don’t think they can get mad with warm brownies around 

5 hours ago, TimS said:

Those two white faced young dudes are growing up and bulking up quick...they can reach the door knob :scared:  @Kneel gave me some expired granola bars the other day when we fished...all the other raccoons were fine with them, walked off like happy little trick-or-treaters...figured all was well. I handed one to one of the white faced dudes, he took two steps back, tossed it on the ground and came storming back to the door with questions :squid: I had to give him one of the good ones to keep the peace. 

I've been working on getting them to cross the threshold to get a granola bar...we are good to go...we just need to get the girls to go shopping or something :th: 

:squid: The younger ones don't need the +1.25's to see the expiration date on the side.  If the others get inside and find your stash of readers all strewn about and see that expiration date... :scared: