Black Friday Fishing Deals?

Rate this topic

Johnsmyname

5 hours ago, ThirstyOwl III said:

Tackle shops had an amazing Sales Year due to the pandemic.  We all spent a ton. 

In past years, we have had 15 - 20 percent off site-wide. Hopefully they do the same this year.

This was the year everyone was buying. All that time at home gave us more time to gaze upon all those fishing deals, new and shiny reels and all that fishing equipment that we "Needed".

13 mins ago, ACFishing said:

This was the year everyone was buying. All that time at home gave us more time to gaze upon all those fishing deals, new and shiny reels and all that fishing equipment that we "Needed".

Hopefully we get thrown a bone on Black Friday.   I look for storewide sales. Couple of those shiny reels I still have my eyes on. 

(*member formerly known as 'ER31400')

I earn a tidy sum scouring for good deals......ummmm...not many good deals at the  moment....

Gonna be a very weak black friday in terms of deals....simply because supply and demand...

Discontinued products are selling for 10$ to 50$ more than last years msrp because the current model is out...if that gives anyone an idea....Etailers are smart.....they know when they're the only choice and capitolize on that.

"Panacheless is no way to go through life"

Tims