Gotcow?

How many voters are waiting till Tuesday to vote in person?

Rate this topic

133 posts in this topic

1 min ago, jkrock said:

So tough.  There’s 15 mins I’ll never get back.

By the way, my machine said “ballot cast successfully “, so I know my vote was counted.  You?

image.jpg

Same here.  New protocals,  usually it's just a bunch of big rectanglurar tables set  up in rows, today was individual tables with 3 piece privacy divider like you would use for your 7th grade science experiment presentation.   And I chit you not, "Privacy Envelops" so you could put your envelope in it and walk it all 15' to the scanner.   Insane. 

Took the day off and got in line at 6 am , was voter #100 and probably 4-500 people behind me by the time I voted. ... took 45 minutes from the time they opened at 7.  

Figured they were bringing em in one at a time for a second before I saw the Trump flag.

736C8D48-2425-4744-8BF1-C297972BC698.jpeg

88A1E434-5C82-4671-96BB-06FF93E41FCC.jpeg

Just now, bigfish4me said:

Took the day off and got in line at 6 am , was voter #100 and probably 4-500 people behind me by the time I voted. ... took 45 minutes from the time they opened at 7.  

Figured they were bringing em in one at a time for a second before I saw the Trump flag.

736C8D48-2425-4744-8BF1-C297972BC698.jpeg

88A1E434-5C82-4671-96BB-06FF93E41FCC.jpeg

Is that the pro Biden table there?

5 mins ago, JaseB said:

Same here.  New protocals,  usually it's just a bunch of big rectanglurar tables set  up in rows, today was individual tables with 3 piece privacy divider like you would use for your 7th grade science experiment presentation.   And I chit you not, "Privacy Envelops" so you could put your envelope in it and walk it all 15' to the scanner.   Insane. 

only changes here was Barbara and the other lady who checked me in were behind plexiglas and had a monitor they checked something off in in addition to the book.  They gave me a little receipt with a bar code in it I had to drop in a basket on the way out.

That and the little divider thing tables where you stand to mark your ballots had every other one taped off for social distancing. 

Hardest part of the voting was waiting for the cops to get out of the way after they carried in a couple boxes of mail in ballots.

Drop box for me and 2 other Trump votes a few days back. Murphy won't let us vote in person, maybe he should have put machines in Walmarts then it would have been ok. 

28 mins ago, JaseB said:

Ditto.  Just got back from voting.  Maybe 40 people ahead of us at the church when the polling place opened at 7:00.

Huge Amish event at the farm up the street, probably 50 buggies paraded by and some dumbazz almost got run over as he walked aimlessly across the road in front of it.

Voted in person with my daughter, it was her first time. Rural area and they have condensed the locations, voted at local HS. Doors opened at 7 probably 150-200 folks in line ahead of us at 6:45, well over 500 on line when we left. Bald Eagle flew right over our car in the lot as we were leaving.

I either timed it perfectly or everyone early voted or a mix there of.... took me a total of two minutes to vote. In and out. Voted against R.I. dropping plantations from its name even though I don’t really care if they do. 

Done in Florida. 20 people on line in front of us at 6:45 with polls opening at 7. when we left, at least 50 on line waiting. smooth process, though had to do my signature twice. 

1 min ago, flyangler said:

Done in Florida. 20 people on line in front of us at 6:45 with polls opening at 7. when we left, at least 50 on line waiting. smooth process, though had to do my signature twice. 

Little bit of Bidenitis creeping in there?

Forget how to spell you name?...…….. :D

They scanned my DL. That was really the only new procedure. Always had to show it, but they scanned it and I had to do a two or three step process attesting to the accuracy of the info.