Kennyz55

November 2020 Fishing Reports

Rate this topic

1,379 posts in this topic

15 mins ago, nam1969 said:

OK.

Hey, you guys down in Ocean County, get your butts up to Monmouth! It's blowing up! Fish in the wash, up to 30 lbs! It's nuts. They're hitting everything we throw at them. Fishing paradise. You're missing it!

There, hope that helps.

Can you please send them further north, I want to continue skunking at my spots in peace :)

Fished some new beaches in MoCo this morning.  Fished the outgoing tide from 6:00am - 11am.  Water looked great.  Wind was good.  Shad in the area and once again caught the skunk fish.  My buddy landed a rat striper on tin but that was it.  Ran in to some fellow anglers who also had no luck.  Plenty of guys out there this morning but I didnt see any bent rods.  It has been a tough fall for me personally.  Hoping for a better shot in December.  The struggle is real!

2 hours ago, Jimo95 said:

Don’t write off 2020.  Caught 2 stripers since September before Thanksgiving.  Caught 6 in last 2 days and my biggest one yet. There are plenty around.  It just started getting good.  

This this this! Have had my most productive days wed-today. Excited for the chilly morning!

2 hours ago, DeeMonee said:

Was supposed to go far south this AM but overslept. Ended up hitting SoMoCo mid morning 45 min. Middle of outgoing, nice water and surf. Very light WNW. Beautiful morning. Was about to accept the skunk when a silly chunky football hit my Ava. I will give it another shot tomorrow, if I don’t sleep through my alarms.

D09B9D2D-62AD-4607-B58D-0E5A835B61E3.jpeg

Cool photo.  Fish is Huge from that angle.  No boot perspective needed!

Report from yesterday- I didn’t fish, but surfed. Surprisingly the water still doesn’t feel much colder... anyways- i saw 2 or 3 bass on the surface about 10 ft from me... all the way outside in the lineup- not really in casting range. Clear water considering the wave heights. 

Today- pre dawn - pretty much perfect conditions. No fish on the hook, but missed a few on the Ava 

Fished OC from 2 to 6 pm, incoming tide and plenty of boots on the beach. Water looked very fishy, light west wind and no stripes, a few shad on teasers and nothing else.  Just another nice day on the beach and a lot of company!

2 hours ago, ridenfish said:

I think he forgot the sarcasm emoji 

Sorry about that, just goofing around about the picture.  No ill intent.

OC out front for about an hour this afternoon.   Water cleaned up quite bit since yesterday.  Light west wind.  A little more life, some hits and one hookup which came unbuttoned after a couple head shakes, felt like a short.  That was all she wrote. 

10 hours ago, nam1969 said:

OK.

Hey, you guys down in Ocean County, get your butts up to Monmouth! It's blowing up! Fish in the wash, up to 30 lbs! It's nuts. They're hitting everything we throw at them. Fishing paradise. You're missing it!

There, hope that helps.

I love you see you at sandy hook