Kennyz55

November 2020 Fishing Reports

Rate this topic

1,544 posts in this topic

28 mins ago, suntzu said:

Was pulling my boots on at 4:00 ready to brave the rain, big flash of lightning sent me back inside-2020 

Same here. Had 3 casts in and then hightailed it back to the car.

Waiting for rain to let up to take a look at the surf

37 mins ago, suntzu said:

Was pulling my boots on at 4:00 ready to brave the rain, big flash of lightning sent me back inside-2020 

Was just thinking to myself as I ran to a construction site for shelter carrying my 9 and a half foot lightning rod that 2020 taking me out with a lightning strike would be par for the course.  Have been out here since 4, one 26 inch fat rat on a stubby needle.  Big surf 

MOCO

Late weekend report... pulled one fat 27" striper on the midnight shift last friday

This morning water was very stained; nice looking rollers; heavy west was starting to knock down the surf where I was...

Anyone catch in nmoco/sb area this AM?
I was expecting heavy rain and winds but didn’t see that. No wind in fact...

semi big surf sorta like yesterday and ArmyCorps clouding up the water by me...

I didn’t hear see lightning/thunder 

I also didn’t fish cause it looked & felt like yesterday/Sunday. 
prob missed the action...:rolleyes:

Really disappointing morning seeing the water conditions after first light.  Can't believe how quickly it got so dirty after the clean and green conditions yesterday morning.  Went from south to north and didn't find much improvement.  Was lucky enough to be on the move when the sky lit up a few times.  Wind went all the way around from south when I arrived to NW when I left.  Will give it the day to clean up a bit and head back out in the morning.

Woke up at 5:30, heard the rain smashing my air conditioner, turned alarm off and went back to sleep. 

I will be out in force this week, reports to come. 

MoCo from 5:30a - 7:30a, few different places and water was brown, no fish....

Headed south, in OC now, water much much better, solid west wind. See what this evening brings...

Was thinking to get out this afternoon into dark, do we think the water will have cleared up enough by then? Hard to tell on the cams and not local so any updates would be great. Was thinking to get out around 3pm

15 mins ago, Heavy Seas said:

Was thinking to get out this afternoon into dark, do we think the water will have cleared up enough by then? Hard to tell on the cams and not local so any updates would be great. Was thinking to get out around 3pm

Dirt line is 500 yards out will take awhile to clear, honking WNW wind is knocking things down bright sun doesn’t help but you never know 

2 mins ago, bass-o-matic said:

Whats left if the rocks at Big Monmouth after the latest beach replacement. :-(

Along with a dangerous 5ft high cliff.

20201122_135957.jpg

Those people are so dumb. Dont worry they will show back up and repump. Last time it was an 8’ cliff.