ACFishing

Blackhole rods near me??

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

Anybody on this site know if some charter specials are in stock anywhere here in NJ? I feel as if only certain models make it to the shelves and very rarely see certain kinds

Kil is right in Englewood cliffs, he’s not always there is usually always someone there. It’s not a store just a little office in a random building. 

2 hours ago, MikedNJ said:

Kil is right in Englewood cliffs, he’s not always there is usually always someone there. It’s not a store just a little office in a random building. 

6 hours ago, levari said:

Their main shop is in NJ. Google JigNPop

That is quite a drive for me, Anything south?

55 mins ago, ACFishing said:

I am not sure of any dealers. There’s a thread that’s pretty active on here that Kil regularly answers questions. The guy is not everyone’s cup of tea but he always takes the time to answer all my questions. I have 2 rods now from him and couldn’t be happier with each of them. 

1 hour ago, ACFishing said:

hi buddy, i don't know how far south you are, you could try, Grumpy's B+T, or Fisherman's Supply....

19 mins ago, lureman said:

hi buddy, i don't know how far south you are, you could try, Grumpy's B+T, or Fisherman's Supply....

I believe Grumpy's only carries the challengers, still waiting for a update and Fisherman's supply is out of stock on most of their models

On 10/29/2020 at 10:20 AM, ACFishing said:

I believe Grumpy's only carries the challengers, still waiting for a update and Fisherman's supply is out of stock on most of their models

PM me... see if i can help you out, with rods,

On 10/29/2020 at 10:21 AM, ACFishing said:

That's even farther lol

Why is Kil avoiding you

33 mins ago, Lou T said:

Why is Kil avoiding you

Hmm idk maybe b/c I bad mouthed their surf models But still enjoy some of their conventional's and acid wraps, I mean either way if I can't get some good information on some of these rods ill probably pick up a Nexus or another brand rod for my needs

-AC

NJ dealers:

Grumpy

Fishermen's Supply

Hook House Bait & Tackle

Tackle Direct

They carry selective Black Hole USA rods.

If you want to check the rods which dealers don't have, the only choice is to come up to JIGNPOP shop located in Englewood Cliffs, NJ.

56 mins ago, ACFishing said:

Hmm idk maybe b/c I bad mouthed their surf models But still enjoy some of their conventional's and acid wraps, I mean either way if I can't get some good information on some of these rods ill probably pick up a Nexus or another brand rod for my needs

-AC

I don't remember you bad mouthed our surf rods. I don't think you own any Black Hole surf rods. :)   Check Hook House Bait and Tackle. They ordered Charter Special rods