Oak Island Season 8

Rate this topic

Firinne

I watched this 2 hour documentary the other day, chaps from Southampton University UK were scouring the bottom of the Baltic Sea, maritime archeology stuff 

What they found in a 4 week expedition aboard this insane research ship was quite impressive. Sunken vessels from a hundred years ago to the Roman Empire and earlier was really cool.

A two hour show recapping a 4 week search was non stop discoveries ... If only the Oak Island boys could achieve this documentary instead of their current coins nails and wood commercials 

:waiting:

Kevin, ASC

1 hour ago, Sandflee said:

well we know they have located the buried sunken ship, it's about to get very exciting 

Especially when the find petrified salmon and conclude they actually found an old smoke shack.

"Depend not on fortune, but on conduct."

18 hours ago, Wayne Tj said:

... so they can find a rusty nail that a Knights Templar dropped 900 years ago. 

Funny you mentioned this, back in July I metal detected a property that is about 280 years old in the town next to me. Cool historical building dating back to 1740's that added on every 75-100 years.

I found a bunch of hand forged nails (close to 150 years old) and a 1903 V nickle in mint condition. 

"Candide et constanter"

1 hour ago, theshark516 said:

I watched this 2 hour documentary the other day, chaps from Southampton University UK were scouring the bottom of the Baltic Sea, maritime archeology stuff 

What they found in a 4 week expedition aboard this insane research ship was quite impressive. Sunken vessels from a hundred years ago to the Roman Empire and earlier was really cool.

A two hour show recapping a 4 week search was non stop discoveries ... If only the Oak Island boys could achieve this documentary instead of their current coins nails and wood commercials 

:waiting:

How would they keep the suckers interested if they divulged everything in two hours?? :huh: 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, chumbucket said:

The rumors I'm  hearing are that they've finally figured out where the actual Treasure is....and it's not where everyone thought it was supposed to be....:witty:

The mummified remains of Queen Victoria's snapper :dismay:

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

58 mins ago, chumbucket said:

Do you have Prince Albert in the Can ??   :witty::rav:

@Bernie12 Can confirm?

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."