fmtuna

TackleDirect Clearance Canyon Sale!

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

Ya think just because there is a little pandemic goin' on that the savings are going to get masked?

Not during Clearance Canyon time!

The first ever ALL-VIRTUAL Clearance Canyon Sales starts today 10/27 and runs right thru to Nov. 4th.

Over 3,000 items marked down from your favorite brands including Simms, Yozuri, Seaguar and many, many more...

Been eyeballing a Shimano Talica TAC20 BFC for offshore? Regular $819.99.... under $700!

Penn Battle II 4000... under $100!

Take me to the Canyon!

The sale is On-Line only and you don't have to wear a mask!

Stay Tuna-ed

Posted (edited) · Report post

I got a jigging world black widow 200c for $200 shipped thought it was a pretty good deal so i'm happy, thanks for the heads up!

Edited by Paul.f150
misspel

1 hour ago, chumfish said:

Beating up on a sponsor for promoting a sale? :squid: 

Who's beating up anyone... Just posting my thoughts.. And backing them up with why... 

7 mins ago, scoobydoo said:

Who's beating up anyone... Just posting my thoughts.. And backing them up with why... 

I removed both those posts - this is an announcement by a sponsor. It's not an opportunity to criticize their sale, thanks.

TimS

6 mins ago, TimS said:

I removed both those posts - this is an announcement by a sponsor. It's not an opportunity to criticize their sale, thanks.

TimS

Can I start another thread ?

6 mins ago, scoobydoo said:

Can I start another thread ?

To criticize a sponsor's sale? No. If you don't see anything on sale you like, move along, like every other person that sees a sale with nothing that interests them. This is a fishing forum, it's not a forum to talk about or criticize sales on other websites - except for sponsors, they are welcome to post announcement type threads like this. 

TimS

5 hours ago, Johnsmyname said:

I was looking forward to this and for the most part it seems like regular clearance stuff and no real “deals”. 

I agree..... I’ve been following their ‘clearance’ items and this sale includes same o stuff. 

11 mins ago, TimS said:

To criticize a sponsor's sale? No. If you don't see anything on sale you like, move along, like every other person that sees a sale with nothing that interests them. This is a fishing forum, it's not a forum to talk about or criticize sales on other websites - except for sponsors, they are welcome to post announcement type threads like this. 

TimS

Edited by TimS
Again, this isn't here for you to criticize or compare prices or anything else. Consider it an announcement, by a sponsor and let it go.

Yeah same stuff and not really any great pricing or sales, just things that didn’t sell this year, like shirts in S or XXL and other odd ball stuff. I was really hoping to see some awesome rod and reel deals on popular stuff or sales on brand name lures etc. Disappointing to say the least, but as a site sponsor I hope they do well...

Edited by Johnsmyname
Spelling

7 mins ago, Johnsmyname said:

Yeah same stuff and not really any great pricing or sales, just things that didn’t sell this year, like shirts in S or XXL and other odd ball stuff. I was really hoping to see some awesome rod and reel deals on popular stuff or sales on brand name lures etc. Disappointing to say the least, but as a site sponsor I hope they do well...

You know that's exactly what a "Clearance" sale is, right? That's where retailers "clear" out the things that didn't sell - I expect a clearance sale to be clearance items...that's why they call it a clearance sale. They don't need to "clear" out things that sell quickly or things that have sold out :wave:

TimS