Baltimore versus Pittsburgh

Rate this topic

jimmy1956

14 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

Might take you up on that lol. But I’m a Ravens die hard fan! My above post was sarcasm. Although right now most of the Ravens stats are indeed lower than last season for sure. Yanda’s retirement was a big loss for the offense. Trading Hurst away has hurt the offense although long term it was a good call. Honestly our pass rush is piss poor. Pittsburg does lead the league in sacks right now. Ingram did not practice all week even after the bye week last week so he most likely won’t play. Which actually might be a good thing as it will open up some opportunities for the rookie who thus far has looked good. Ravens got destroyed by KC. But other than the gloom and doom I’ll be front and center come game time for sure. :beers:
7EC4ABC1-53EE-436F-8931-6A16710F652B.jpeg.63a359bbbfd10659d93193793a2aee04.jpeg

Go Thugs!!!

The line is up to +4.5 for the Steelers.

Taking that, I'm betting the house !  Well, not the house, the shed, the smaller one.

Steelers not getting any respect, good, they play better as underdogs.

See the source image

The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

Edward Bloom

Still looking for a recipe for stuffed raven, see you guys on Thanksgiving !

See the source image

Edward Bloom

Just posted that in the other thread.  Steelers getting thin at inside LB, Bush and Gilbert both out.  Spillane doing well, but a little slow on pass coverage.

Edward Bloom