jimmy1956

Baltimore versus Pittsburgh

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

The real game I’m interested in. In Baltimore, 1:00pm, Ravens as of this morning are 7 points favorites. I find this odd as the Steelers are undefeated and have a great defense. Be a fun week getting ready for this one. :beers:

Jimmy did you learn how to spell , or are you trying not to piss off the Steelers ?

No way 7 points, most of the time it's a 3 point game, either way.

This should be the toughest game the Steelers have left, might come down to the kickers, both are good, not like that has been the Titans have .LOL

What chu got Jimmy ?

2 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

The real game I’m interested in. In Baltimore, 1:00pm, Ravens as of this morning are 7 points favorites. I find this odd as the Steelers are undefeated and have a great defense. Be a fun week getting ready for this one. :beers:

Yesterday could have gone another way. The previous games (wins) were against weak or banged up teams ( browns) . Titans were challengers and Steelers are a very good team.

There is your line.

Posted (edited) · Report post

The second Ravens and Steelers game is on Thanksgiving night.

24 mins ago, Riverboat33 said:

Should change it to Sunday night game.

Edited by jimmy1956

5 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

1 O'clock?!?!?!  At minimum should be the 4:25 if not flexed to Sunday night.  

Spread still Steelers +3.5

Hey Jimmy, what's the talk in Baltimore ?  New goon to beat up Ben, at least that Nada and Suggs are gone.

Ben said after game 3, that the Steelers are working on a new tight end package, they plan to implement the second half of the season.   Maybe they will bring it early, since bye week got changed.

Shame the crowd wont be there.  

Go Big Ben, rape the Ravens !

18 hours ago, Riverboat33 said:

Spread still Steelers +3.5

Hey Jimmy, what's the talk in Baltimore ?  New goon to beat up Ben, at least that Nada and Suggs are gone.

Ben said after game 3, that the Steelers are working on a new tight end package, they plan to implement the second half of the season.   Maybe they will bring it early, since bye week got changed.

Shame the crowd wont be there.  

Go Big Ben, rape the Ravens !

Ravens are going to lose  big time. No passing game. Top RB injured and may not play. No pass rush. O line sucks. Offensive coordinator does not know how to spell “pass”. Last years MVP has forgotten how to play the QB position. I say the Steelers win 42-3.

4 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

Ravens are going to lose  big time. No passing game. Top RB injured and may not play. No pass rush. O line sucks. Offensive coordinator does not know how to spell “pass”. Last years MVP has forgotten how to play the QB position. I say the Steelers win 42-3.

You trying a little reverse psych on me ?

Ravens are 4 point favorites and have the league leading D.

I'll be happy if Ben gets out of there healthy.

Posted (edited) · Report post

14 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

Somebody is already hitting the eggnog but I hope you'er right

Edited by TheKnot

18 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

Forgotten last week have we?

Ben threw the game away and got bailed out by the defense playing decent + titans choking.

I'll spot you a decent plug if you beat us by more than 6....

5 hours ago, Saltfruit said:

Forgotten last week have we?

Ben threw the game away and got bailed out by the defense playing decent + titans choking.

I'll spot you a decent plug if you beat us by more than 6....

Might take you up on that lol. But I’m a Ravens die hard fan! My above post was sarcasm. Although right now most of the Ravens stats are indeed lower than last season for sure. Yanda’s retirement was a big loss for the offense. Trading Hurst away has hurt the offense although long term it was a good call. Honestly our pass rush is piss poor. Pittsburg does lead the league in sacks right now. Ingram did not practice all week even after the bye week last week so he most likely won’t play. Which actually might be a good thing as it will open up some opportunities for the rookie who thus far has looked good. Ravens got destroyed by KC. But other than the gloom and doom I’ll be front and center come game time for sure. :beers:
7EC4ABC1-53EE-436F-8931-6A16710F652B.jpeg.63a359bbbfd10659d93193793a2aee04.jpeg

7 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

Might take you up on that lol. But I’m a Ravens die hard fan! My above post was sarcasm. Although right now most of the Ravens stats are indeed lower than last season for sure. Yanda’s retirement was a big loss for the offense. Trading Hurst away has hurt the offense although long term it was a good call. Honestly our pass rush is piss poor. Pittsburg does lead the league in sacks right now. Ingram did not practice all week even after the bye week last week so he most likely won’t play. Which actually might be a good thing as it will open up some opportunities for the rookie who thus far has looked good. Ravens got destroyed by KC. But other than the gloom and doom I’ll be front and center come game time for sure. :beers:

LMAOOO

I've been baited harder than a dumb bunker :hooked:

I'm not concerned about Ingram unless it means we just don't run it.

Killed us last playoffs, will kill us again.

We have RB talent - use it.

Oline is the largest concern after playcalling - you're dead on about Yanda.

Fingers crossed Ngakoue starts hot.

14 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

Cheaterfan