Cheaters versus the Bills

Rate this topic

jimmy1956

9 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

As of this fine rainy Thursday morning the Bills are 4 point favorites. There appears to be some doubt as to wether Newton can pilot the Cheaters to victory. Even read something yesterday that the Cheaters might consider trading him away if they lose again. Dallas was one of the teams mentioned. Now could be a post all its own but the Cowboys just might be a worse team than the Cheaters at this point. 

Only because Dalton has ringing in his ears & a couple of chickadees flying around....they could use a fill in.

Edited by iphish

4 mins ago, Gloucester2 said:

Edelman had knee surgery today . . .  seemed like something was off with him.    I was blaming Cam    :D

They're both off.....Newton is seeing ghosts and Edelman saw Freddie Krugger today.

I think JE11 might be retiring to the Patriots Hall Of Fame.....bone on bone.  

It was fun while it lasted Jules!   Thanks for the memories bud!

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

Heard a caller midday on 98.5 mention that the Patriots should try to trade Bump & Grind to the Steelers for WR JuJu Smith-Schuster.

I'd like that trade if it could go down.......I don't have a clue on his contract though?  :confused:

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

10 mins ago, flylikabird said:

Heard a caller midday on 98.5 mention that the Patriots should try to trade Bump & Grind to the Steelers for WR JuJu Smith-Schuster.

I'd like that trade if it could go down.......I don't have a clue on his contract though?  :confused:

Ju ju is up next year, hes as good as gone from Pissburgh.

I would rather have Thomas from the saints

4 hours ago, iphish said:

such an awful question, I suppose you said that after game 2-3 as well?

If you don't know by now, it was an extremely low risk signing- extremely low risk...How does  $1.75 million sound for a starting QB? If he hit all of his incentives it may have been 7.5 million tops, but we now know it will be 1.75mill. Which is chump change.  Not only that but Cam agreed to be a franchise the following year if the patriots decided to do so.

The end result is 30 million in team cap space for the Patriots this year, much of which can be used next year. It gets better, the cap is going down next year. so that 30 mill actually becomes more valuable next year. Teams that are at the cap or near it will have to trade off a player or two.

It can be a very calculated rebuilding year either way. Also, consider this what IF they lose two games to the jets? Things could look brighter. with a chance of the #1 pick.  Perhaps wishful thinking but you never know. 

Yep-I agree, and Cam put up some good numbers at Carolina.  It was the over the top celebrations after tds.  

6 hours ago, FishermanTim said:

Love it that the Pats are living rent free in Jimmy's head.

Heck, even Brady has a room there.

It's fantastic. Despite the election, Covid, limited sports on TV.....the influence of the Patriots, Kraft, Brady and Bill in Jimmy's head is worth visiting here daily. 

6 hours ago, iphish said:

It's fantastic. Despite the election, Covid, limited sports on TV.....the influence of the Patriots, Kraft, Brady and Bill in Jimmy's head is worth visiting here daily. 

Thank you Cheater Fan. Hey priorities are required lol. Love you. :kiss:

Just now, unskunk said:

jimmy is cheater fan 2........

I am now that NE is so average lol. Brady got out just in time. Guess we know now that the GOAT carried the team for 20 years. Now he and Cronk are going to carry TB right to the playoffs. GO BUCS! :theman: