Cheaters versus the Bills

Rate this topic

jimmy1956

1 hour ago, drc said:

Tell me you drunk, senile old fart, what team is it that you root for?

Drunk.....nope, senile....been told that many times lately, old fart.....yes I am cause well people get old, what team do I root for.....pay attention to what I have been posting lol.    :howdy:

Edited by jimmy1956

As of this fine rainy Thursday morning the Bills are 4 point favorites. There appears to be some doubt as to wether Newton can pilot the Cheaters to victory. Even read something yesterday that the Cheaters might consider trading him away if they lose again. Dallas was one of the teams mentioned. Now could be a post all its own but the Cowboys just might be a worse team than the Cheaters at this point. 

12 hours ago, Bullred44 said:

Scam Newton sucks.  Why in the world did the pats pick him up?

Genius coach and GM ?

The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

Edward Bloom

13 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

Drunk.....nope, senile....been told that many times lately, old fart.....yes I am cause well people get old, what team do I root for.....pay attention to what I have been posting lol.    :howdy:

The Patriots, He's a closet fan of Bill, Bob and Tom as well. 

16 hours ago, Bullred44 said:

Scam Newton sucks.  Why in the world did the pats pick him up?

such an awful question, I suppose you said that after game 2-3 as well?

If you don't know by now, it was an extremely low risk signing- extremely low risk...How does  $1.75 million sound for a starting QB? If he hit all of his incentives it may have been 7.5 million tops, but we now know it will be 1.75mill. Which is chump change.  Not only that but Cam agreed to be a franchise the following year if the patriots decided to do so.

The end result is 30 million in team cap space for the Patriots this year, much of which can be used next year. It gets better, the cap is going down next year. so that 30 mill actually becomes more valuable next year. Teams that are at the cap or near it will have to trade off a player or two.

It can be a very calculated rebuilding year either way. Also, consider this what IF they lose two games to the jets? Things could look brighter. with a chance of the #1 pick.  Perhaps wishful thinking but you never know.