scoobydoo

IF you are against Fracking.....you may want to stop using Seguar

Rate this topic

102 posts in this topic

Or any fluorocarbon line made under their umbrella.........

Because they make fracking equipment...

That is all.

(I personally don't give a ****...but I know there are lotsa ya'll who love boycotting stuff...so have at it.)

.....so yeah...

This message is being brought to you in part  by an accidental rabbit hole excursion while looking up seguar leader prices on amazon.)

You're fuggin welcome

1 min ago, scoobydoo said:

That is all.

(I personally don't give a ****...but I know there are lotsa ya'll who love boycotting stuff...so have at it.)

.....so yeah...

This message is being brought to you in part  by an accidental rabbit hole excursion while looking up seguar leader prices on amazon.)

You're fuggin welcome

Thanks Scoob!    Thank the lord I am ok with fracking, no fluoro guilt here:wag:

If your against fracking your against the employment of thousands of Americans. Get rid of the oil and gas industry say good bye to tens of thousands of jobs.... not to mention prices of everything increasing. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

If you are against fracking, you should come up with a better plan. And shut the hell up until you do. Oh, and go soak yer head, yer hair's on fire.

No offense Scooby, but jeez can't we leave one fricking thing away from politics ?! 

Edited by Ben Lippen

48 mins ago, scoobydoo said:

That is all.

.....so yeah...

You're fuggin welcome

If this is what people who don't give a ship do, I'd hate to see the hijinx of those that do give a ship! Any other political minutia that isn't bothering you that you can incite boycott's for? :headscratch:

6 mins ago, Ba Ba Buoy said:

If this is what people who don't give a ship do, I'd hate to see the hijinx of those that do give a ship! Any other political minutia that isn't bothering you that you can incite boycott's for? :headscratch:

The parent company of Seguar manufactures fracking equipment.

How is that my fault.  How is that political? 

Some people like to be in the know.

Want to know how I found it....

So I post fishing deals...The deals I post get 200,000 clicks per year and sell about that in $$

I was looking for Seguar deals...Came across https://amzn.to/35jXqg6 and was like oh yeah...That's their momma

Went to their site.

https://www.kureha.co.jp/en/business/polymer/seaguar.html

And found they manufacture fracking componets.

Now I'm replying to your whiney post.  (admit it...it's a bit whiney)

23 mins ago, plt391 said:

Keep politics out of fishing thanks this thread belongs somewhere else 

How on earth does bringing up the FACT that a fishing tackle company manufactures fracking equipment.  Make it political.

Don't be a sissy.

Franking where there's abundant reserves is fine. Fracking where the return is limited, will leave behind consequences. My cousins in Arkansas leased out parts of their unused farmland to fracking companies. They were to get a percentage of the profits from each pad (fracking site), however the holes dried up and they got practically nothing in return. In addition, the drill sites were not cleaned up or restored in any way. One drill site was up against the family cemetery. A search on Google Earth shows hundreds of these "pads" all across northern Arkansas.

13 mins ago, scoobydoo said:

How on earth does bringing up the FACT that a fishing tackle company manufactures fracking equipment.  Make it political.

Don't be a sissy.

+1      That’s part of the problem these days, everyone is so offended by everything.  

18 mins ago, scoobydoo said:

The parent company of Seguar manufactures fracking equipment.

How is that my fault.  How is that political? 

Some people like to be in the know.

Want to know how I found it....

So I post fishing deals...The deals I post get 200,000 clicks per year and sell about that in $$

I was looking for Seguar deals...Came across https://amzn.to/35jXqg6 and was like oh yeah...That's their momma

Went to their site.

https://www.kureha.co.jp/en/business/polymer/seaguar.html

And found they manufacture fracking componets.

Now I'm replying to your whiney post.  (admit it...it's a bit whiney)

Yeah, you sure do sound like a guy that doesn't give a crap! Whining about whining, doesn't bolster your position much either.

So is this thread a call to arms to all Karens or do you truly not give a crap? Calling for a boycott in a thread you created seems a bit drastic for the unconcerned. You raising concerns when no one else has any, is absolutely "your fault". Not seeing many feathers that are ruffled, just you, the guy that claims he doesn't care....

I don't care much about Peruvian coffee bean pickers, so I don't research them, I don't start threads about them, and I don't suggest others should boycott them. Only because I truly don't care, see how that works. 

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

That is all.

.....so yeah...

You're fuggin welcome

Whats your agenda 

4 mins ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Whats your agenda 

All of em

Posted (edited) · Report post

If it feels political.......it probably is.  You might want to check yourself here Scoob. 

Edited by Tailslap