WTB: Clamp For An Old Thule Ski Rack

This mounts flat bottomed ski racks to square Thule bars.  Parts are hard to buy right now, with many suppliers not sitting on much inventory.   Extra pics are what it looks like mounted and what it looks like when you use what you have to make it work. :)

84EDCAAB-8F5F-4E1D-B8B0-CC818145A392.jpeg

97688FA2-6D9B-4D85-9FFE-6FD23BD1D0BF.jpeg

A5A8A6E4-EB6C-4860-B0D4-21F69D38488A.jpeg

NOBODY here has a pass to blow out someone else's candle in order to make theirs shine brighter. TLDig[

1 hour ago, XBMX said:

I sold Thule for many years through my Bicycle Shop. When using the 724&726 for rods drill your crossbars and bolt them direct. No twisting in the car wash much tighter installation. 

Thanks, but that won’t work for me.  These come on and off several times a year to accommodate other configurations on the racks. 

NOBODY here has a pass to blow out someone else's candle in order to make theirs shine brighter. TLDig[

10 hours ago, passiton said:

Thanks, but that won’t work for me.  These come on and off several times a year to accommodate other configurations on the racks. 

By getting 4 longer bolts and drilling the bars the rack sits directly on the flat surface of the Thule crossbar the bolts insert from the bottom and the original Thule WingNuts secure it in place. It removes as quickly as when using the plastic clips and sits lower. The only Caveat is obtaining the 4 longer metric bolts. 

On 10/18/2020 at 10:52 AM, XBMX said:

By getting 4 longer bolts and drilling the bars the rack sits directly on the flat surface of the Thule crossbar the bolts insert from the bottom and the original Thule WingNuts secure it in place. It removes as quickly as when using the plastic clips and sits lower. The only Caveat is obtaining the 4 longer metric bolts. 

I understand, but really don’t want to drill these bars.  Appreciate the suggestion though!