victorjg

Penn Battle III 4000 How big it is?

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, victorjg said:

No body agree? Or disagree? 

If your worried about the weight due to back problems the outer physical dimensions aren't the concern, and your previous post comparing the 4k to 5k don't follow your original thought path. And i find that information to be misleading. There is enough size difference between the two that one does not substitute well for the other. 

6 mins ago, Surfjunki said:

If your worried about the weight due to back problems the outer physical dimensions aren't the concern, and your previous post comparing the 4k to 5k don't follow your original thought path. And i find that information to be misleading. There is enough size difference between the two that one does not substitute well for the other. 

That's what I really want to heard.. thanks for the info.

So your personal advice as I can see is to go with the 4000? Or I'm wrong?

Thanks

If the 4k fits the bill as far as weight and balance on your rod, and has the necessary capacity then- yes.

If any of those three requirements isn't met then you have no other option than to look at a reel other than the battle III

4 mins ago, Surfjunki said:

If the 4k fits the bill as far as weight and balance on your rod, and has the necessary capacity then- yes.

If any of those three requirements isn't met then you have no other option than to look at a reel other than the battle III

Well I was consider the Shimano Nasci 5000, but I can't find it, is out of stock almost every where...