StriperBoy08

Lures to use this fall?

Rate this topic

54 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, StriperBoy08 said:

I fish in sandwich mainly 

Welp when u want to go out this week

Depending on teh wind.

I got a spot in your back yard i like in fall.

On 10/20/2020 at 7:54 AM, VanStaalSteve said:

Stuff that works-

CC2B1C26-C577-4862-9DA1-091A7F171E19.jpeg

D72B9555-8740-4728-AFB5-7B50B3C74610.jpeg

Now see this is the posts i like to see ! These lures have been fished ! Not to put down the guy who did the very long post with beautiful plugs that have never seen water. You want to catch fish just go out and fish and have fun actually use the lures you have and you will catch fish!

Posted (edited) · Report post

On 10/20/2020 at 0:05 PM, bassmaster said:

Come to the cape,  ill teach you some things you will keep with you

On 10/17/2020 at 8:44 PM, CaryGreene said:

Happy to help Striper-Boy! I grew up in a place called Roscoe New York & If it weren't for the kindness of a few old guys who took pity on me & my mom always surprising me on my birthday with a few fishing knickknacks, the fire that was burning inside me which was my fishing passion would have never been fed.

All those old guys who helped me have long since passed away. As has my mom & pop. 

Now, when I stare out into the thick fog or across a shining mirror, their words echo in my memories. 

My job now is to pass along whatever I can to those who genuinely want to know. One day, that will be your job, you hear? 

In the meantime, keep your eyes open & watch the water for signs of life. Learn to search the water & be prepared for the thrill of blitzes. You've chosen a hobby that will give back more than you know & one day, you'll have received so much that you will begin passing it on.

Let me know if you have any questions as you get going & along the way okay. 

Nice job guys.  This makes me happy:howdy:

Edited by PSegnatelli

Posted (edited) · Report post

This makes my happy too! Unfortunately with school, homework, and other things I was unable to go fishing this fall. But I thank everyone for helping my out and giving me all this valuable information! I will try again next spring and hopefully catch some nice fish!  Hope you all have a nice day :)!

Edited by StriperBoy08

5 hours ago, StriperBoy08 said:

This makes my happy too! Unfortunately with school, homework, and other things I was unable to go fishing this fall. But I thank everyone for helping my out and giving me all this valuable information! I will try again next spring and hopefully catch some nice fish!  Hope you all have a nice day :)!

Just keep at it!  It'll work out.