Eurojett pikies

evil stevel

4 mins ago, evil stevel said:

You were first to say “I will take”  so I guess these are yours according to the rules 

I’m not sure about that,” When more than one person accepts the original terms for an item, that item should be offered to the members in the order that they accepted your asking price. **"I'll take it" does not mean you automatically get the item - the seller can choose to continue their discussions/negotiations with ANYONE that posted BEFORE your I'll take it - but no one AFTER your "I'll take it".”

I do want them. 

1 min ago, Jzstriper said:

I’m not sure about that,” When more than one person accepts the original terms for an item, that item should be offered to the members in the order that they accepted your asking price. **"I'll take it" does not mean you automatically get the item - the seller can choose to continue their discussions/negotiations with ANYONE that posted BEFORE your I'll take it - but no one AFTER your "I'll take it".”

I do want them. 

You didn’t accept the terms. Ang did. I’m not a mod but I’ve learned. You will too. Good luck 

2 mins ago, evil stevel said:

Ok so the one that’s says I’ll take it gets it correct .. by just asking a question doesn’t mean I’ll take it 

That’s my take, Steve. I’ve been in this scenario (more than once). If you want to wait for the authorities, it’s up to you. 

Edited by Nomad92