MaxKatt

ANOTHER Trump associate facing criminal charges

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

1 min ago, Shipwreck said:

So what like $5 a post and $1 a reply and .50 if someone quotes your gay ass?  Where can I sign up.  How are the hotpockets?

Max is just an angry fat kid desperate for relevance.

His parents are probably 'paying him' to keep him busy and not going to protests where people point and laugh.  Cause if Soros is paying for this soupy dreck he is getting straight ripped off.  I wonder if anyone is checking for quality posts or how often he gets his woke ass handed to him.  I wonder if they are concerned with ROI.

Indigenous Peoples' Day[1] is a holiday that celebrates and honors Native American peoples and commemorates their histories and cultures. It is celebrated across the United States on the second Monday in October, and is an official city and state holiday in various localities. It began as a counter-celebration held on the same day as the U.S. federal holiday of Columbus Day, which honors Italian explorer Christopher Columbus. Many reject celebrating him, saying that he represents "the violent history of the colonization in the Western Hemisphere",[2] and that Columbus Day is a sanitation or covering-up of Christopher Columbus' actions such as enslaving Native Americans.[3][4] It was instituted in Berkeley, California, in 1992, to coincide with the 500th anniversary of the arrival of Christopher Columbus in the Americas. Two years later, Santa Cruz, California, instituted the holiday, and in the 2010s, various other cities and states took it up

22 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

I am only asking as there is really no discussion its another drive by.  

Since you all consider real news fake, I just have to inject fact here to be sure I'm in no way contributing to the growth of your ignorance.

3 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

Since you all consider real news fake, I just have to inject fact here to be sure I'm in no way contributing to the growth of your ignorance.

Thats not how it works.  What is your question for discussion?  And by fake news do you mean threads by Cod about 4 year old debunked stories?  Or what about Losers and Suckers?  That fake news?  C'mon $pill it how much a post?

Edited by Shipwreck

3 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

hair.jpg

Hillary-tin-foil-hat.jpg

Pelosi SH hat.jpg

giphy.gif

2 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

~

Who said the guy wasn't "charged?"