Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
J

Special definitions

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

Fascism...

You'd expect a word to have the same definition no matter where you look it up. :shrug:

mw.JPG.6121f222e7f97884648a48461feec9f7.JPG

google.JPG.944aa441c74b4f4d460c0c1ce6eacf68.JPG

Now why would Google lead us to wikipedia and their right leaning slant? Fascism isn't a one sided ideology, how dare they put the onus on the right! 

6 mins ago, J said:

Fascism...

You'd expect a word to have the same definition no matter where you look it up. :shrug:

Now why would Google lead us to wikipedia and their right leaning slant? Fascism isn't a one sided ideology, how dare they put the onus on the right! 

I totally found that two days ago when I was using the word in a post!  I frowned and wondered if "right wing" was a new addition because I've looked up the word before and never saw that.

1 min ago, Markushook said:

You seemed shocked! 
Have one of our resident clowns define racist or racism. Talk about misguided

Not shocked at all. Just hoping one of the misguided would try to explain it. :D 

The large photo showing all those white (BLM) inbreds arrested got me thinking. 

The whole thing is upside down and backwards... 

It's funny because they do that as more and more right wing **** posters point out the fascism displayed by the left during these riots.  Point out we're over the line we'll just redefine the line over here...

1 min ago, Ellar said:

we'll just redefine the line over here...

I'm going to need a new dictionary or a new language.... 

Just now, J said:

I'm going to need a new dictionary or a new language.... 

I'm sure it's gone on for ages but it started being a frighteningly coordinated insult to intelligence with dropping the illegal from illegal immigrant.

In LIEu of truth or fact- playing with words IS what the PROGS do. In keeping with deception & cheating. Revisionist history demands definitions & "facts" to fit the narrative.

2 hours ago, J said:

Fascism...

Wikipedia is great if you want to look up your television shows but as far as facts and definitions go it’s a joke.   As far as Wikipedia goes politically, it is a far left leaning political farce!   I guess that’s what happens when you let any Tom, Dick or Harry put anything on it they want. 

2 hours ago, MikeM58 said:

The left has changed the meaning of "pack the court" in a matter of hours.  Clever group.  Full of sheep dip, but clever.

That was the Republicans. I used to have a different understanding of "packing the court" but now the Republicans have changed it.