"I'm VERY Pro-Choice" - Donald Trump (Meet the Press 10/24/99)

Rate this topic

MaxKatt

21 mins ago, zak-striper said:

You know what a guide leg is, yes? 

So next time, especially with those low rider guides, make sure you put the hook there and not on the ceramic ring.  And if you dont make sure you tag me in the thread when you try and give St. Croix **** for a cracked ring or Power Pro for 'mystery breakoffs'.

"He's a good stick" - Mr. Miyagi"  ~  "Yep!" - Captain Dingo

"How are you doing that" - Jimmy the Mate  ~  "Shipwreck is one of those guys!" - Capt. Freddy Gamboa

4 mins ago, zak-striper said:

That's where they are in the picture numbnuts, get a magnifying glass or new bifocals. I've never lost a lure or had my braid cut by a cracked guide caused by a lure.

sorry buddy.  thats a low rider guide.  if you had it on the leg the lure would slide up the leg and the hook would be up against the rod where the foot attaches to the rod.  I probably do need new glasses, I have progressives and they changed my life.

Edited by Shipwreck

"He's a good stick" - Mr. Miyagi"  ~  "Yep!" - Captain Dingo

"How are you doing that" - Jimmy the Mate  ~  "Shipwreck is one of those guys!" - Capt. Freddy Gamboa

3 hours ago, J said:

And yet we all get along and don't judge one another. How can that be? LOL....

Oh yeah, we aren't intolerant leftists and accept people have differences. :th: 

JimG supports mass murder according to several people on this forum. Does he get a pass because he votes R?

I avoid the choice threads because it's not usually the Dems who get emotional.

2 hours ago, Shipwreck said:

Still am.  I hate it, and I think its a big mistake in most cases, but I agree that its the women's choice.  Even if it is a poor one that just might end them up in H E double hockey sticks.

To be clear....no body "loves it" or "likes it."  

Everybody wants to increase education and prevention to reduce it to make it rare.

But if an accident happens, most people don't think if addressed responsibly in the early stages that it should define your lifeplan.

2 hours ago, J said:

My 3 sons were all very high risk pregnancies' due to my wife's epilepsy and medication. The first one in particular was frightening as she went toxic on her meds due to an antibiotic reaction. Through the first and second trimesters, she was brought in every couple weeks for high resolution ultrasounds. The detail was off the charts. What I saw in the first couple months is what changed my views. What I was watching was not just "a clump of cells".... 

No way after that could I ever view abortion as casually as I did before that. I was living in ignorance before. That excuse is gone now. My conscience will no longer allow me to consider it in my life. 

I don't believe anyone, male or female takes it casually.

I also hope we can agree it should always be legal and available for a woman to chose in the case of rape and incest.  

47 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

To be clear....no body "loves it" or "likes it."  

Everybody wants to increase education and prevention to reduce it to make it rare.

But if an accident happens, most people don't think if addressed responsibly in the early stages that it should define your lifeplan.

45 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

I don't believe anyone, male or female takes it casually.

I also hope we can agree it should always be legal and available for a woman to chose in the case of rape and incest.  

Sorry I would disagree with you on some of your posts, one half of all women who have had an abortion will have multiple abortions. Increasing education is one thing , but clearly women’s attitude towards abortion has to change. There are simply too many options on contraception available today for this to continue. And until couples assume some responsibility it will cease to be rare.

BLM - Bass Lives Matter 

Race - human like everyone else

3 hours ago, J said:

My 3 sons were all very high risk pregnancies' due to my wife's epilepsy and medication. The first one in particular was frightening as she went toxic on her meds due to an antibiotic reaction. Through the first and second trimesters, she was brought in every couple weeks for high resolution ultrasounds. The detail was off the charts. What I saw in the first couple months is what changed my views. What I was watching was not just "a clump of cells".... 

No way after that could I ever view abortion as casually as I did before that. I was living in ignorance before. That excuse is gone now. My conscience will no longer allow me to consider it in my life. 

Science is only acceptable when discussing global warming.

BLM - Bass Lives Matter 

Race - human like everyone else

2 hours ago, Gamakatsu said:

JimG supports mass murder according to several people on this forum. Does he get a pass because he votes R?

I avoid the choice threads because it's not usually the Dems who get emotional.

Define "get a pass". 

3 hours ago, zak-striper said:

That's where they are in the picture numbnuts, get a magnifying glass or new bifocals. I've never lost a lure or had my braid cut by a cracked guide caused by a lure.

OK now you're just being ridiculous.  Both of those lures are hooked to the ring, not the frame.  It's plain as day.

Maybe you should just admit that, say you didn't know, or make up some story about rushing to take the photo.

:th:

I've done stuff I ain't proud of, and the stuff I am proud of is disgusting.

8 mins ago, EBHarvey said:

OK now you're just being ridiculous.  Both of those lures are hooked to the ring, not the frame.  It's plain as day.

Maybe you should just admit that, say you didn't know, or make up some story about rushing to take the photo.

:th:

I wasn't gonna bother.......but I guess it had to be said.

Does he think we're blind?