MaxKatt

"I'm VERY Pro-Choice" - Donald Trump (Meet the Press 10/24/99)

Rate this topic

67 posts in this topic

Quotes from Donald Trump's interview on "Meet the Press" with Tim Russert October 24, 1999.

"I'm very pro-choice."

"Still, I just believe in choice."

"I'm still strong for choice."

"I would not ban it (abortion)"

It should also be noted Trump had no qualms accepting a Covid treatment developed with cells from the kidney of an aborted fetus.

Facts.  

Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 1.09.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 1.04.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 1.08.42 PM.png

There are real conversations to have. The evolution of individual beliefs is a good one.

To pretend people are accountable for beliefs they no longer hold is just silly, but also typical of the current liberal "burn everyone at the stake" culture.

Yeah.  

I know a lot of 54 year olds who vociferously proclaim themselves to be "very" something and "strongly" something that wake-up a few years later and declare they are now the polar opposite.  

What's amazing is how the transformation coincided with his need for your vote.   Remarkable.  Yet so real and believable too. 

1 min ago, MaxKatt said:

Yeah.  

I know a lot of 54 year olds who vociferously proclaim themselves to be "very" something and "strongly" something that wake-up a few years later and declare they are now the polar opposite.  

What's amazing is how the transformation coincided with his need for your vote.   Remarkable.  Yet so real and believable too. 

It's a real gift to be able to read peoples minds and know their intentions

39 mins ago, J said:

I used to be pro-choice too. 

12 mins ago, nalu22 said:

~

Same here 

10 mins ago, JimG said:

I'm pro choice as well and welcome a bucket of stem cells to solve health problems.  That doesn't make me some marxist scumbag like the Democrats.

And yet we all get along and don't judge one another. How can that be? LOL....

Oh yeah, we aren't intolerant leftists and accept people have differences. :th: 

7 mins ago, J said:

And yet we all get along and don't judge one another. How can that be? LOL....

Oh yeah, we aren't intolerant leftists and accept people have differences. :th: 

Well I'm not in a cult like the left has going so that helps.

26 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

Yeah.  

You mean like Harris supporting the women Biden groped, but now supporting Biden? Or how about Biden support segregation, but now being anti-racist? Or Biden supporting the Green New Deal on his website, but publicly saying he does not support it? Is any of that similar to what you are describing? Is any of that to get peoples votes? Or does it only happen to Republicans?

1 hour ago, MaxKatt said:

Quotes from Donald Trump's interview on "Meet the Press" with Tim Russert October 24, 1999.

"I'm very pro-choice."

He's definitely pro-choice thanks to fetal stem cells being used to develop the treatment that's keeping him alive.

And lord knows how long the trail of aborted babies is from all the women the P-ssy-Grabber-in-Chief forced himself on, bareback like Stormy.

Edited by zak-striper