Sandflee

UFO's They Are Here

Rate this topic

55 posts in this topic

I blame Obama

Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said the U.S. government has been hiding key details about UFOs for years.

“Why the federal government all these years has covered up, put brake pads on everything, stopped it, I think it’s very, very bad for our country,” Reid said in the new documentary “The Phenomenon” from director James Fox. “Are you saying that there’s some evidence that still hasn’t seen the light of day?” asked Fox.

“I’m saying most of it hasn’t seen the light of day,” Reid replied.

The film examines the history of UFO sightings in the United States and abroad, including new details about the military-confirmed encounters off the coast involving U.S. Navy pilots. It also details a 1967 report in which an object appeared over a U.S. missile base at the same time 10 of the missiles became inoperative.

“If they had been called upon by the president to launch, they couldn’t have done it,” Reid said in the film.

They came back to return all the abductees they have, as they are done probing them.

They'd pick up more, but then they saw what's been happening out west and figured that maybe they've probed a few a little too deeply and are responsible for the looney left, SJW's and ANTIFA? 

More on the subject has come out from legitimate sources the last few years, although done sort of under the radar.  My guess is that they really don't know as much about it as we think they do.  There is probably a ton more video, maybe some recovered materials, but they don't know what to make of it. 

Reason for keeping it in the shadows - It doesn't seem violent and we don't know what it is doing here, why scare the public?  Let's study it privately and weaponize it before the Chinese.

2 hours ago, Jmat321 said:

More on the subject has come out from legitimate sources the last few years, although done sort of under the radar.  My guess is that they really don't know as much about it as we think they do.  There is probably a ton more video, maybe some recovered materials, but they don't know what to make of it. 

Reason for keeping it in the shadows - It doesn't seem violent and we don't know what it is doing here, why scare the public?  Let's study it privately and weaponize it before the Chinese.

This is the key, whatever this tech is it's a gamechanger and every government on earth is going to want to be the first to have it. The real question is, do we even have the material science in place to begin reverse engineering or copying whatever we might actually have.

One angle I heard is that while yes, the government has been documenting this activity under the guise of 'UFOs', they don't consider them to be extraterrestrial, but rather unrecognizable technology from other foreign governments. 

To be fair, I don't believe that...and while Harry Reid and Tucker Carlson are political foes, Tucker is going to bat for him in this case

3 hours ago, albacized said:

One angle I heard is that while yes, the government has been documenting this activity under the guise of 'UFOs', they don't consider them to be extraterrestrial, but rather unrecognizable technology from other foreign governments. 

To be fair, I don't believe that...and while Harry Reid and Tucker Carlson are political foes, Tucker is going to bat for him in this case

I doubt they really know what we're dealing with. One thing is for certain, there are craft or anomalies or UFO's, whatever you want to call them, operating in our atmosphere with seeming impunity. This isn't a political issue so much as an American issue or a human issue.