MaxKatt

Trump's new federal housing program

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

28 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 12.31.49 PM.png

^^^^^  When you know your party has legal issues on the horizon, stand up, adjust the belt and get ready to...........................

MEME

:point:

3 mins ago, nalu22 said:

Still projecting an outcome you'd like Maxx, not an actual outcome to date; be better, be best.

He had to close and pay settlements for both his fraudulent "university" and "charity."

I don't think he's going to be so lucky with many of the future charges he'll be facing.  

1 min ago, MaxKatt said:

He had to close and pay settlements for both his fraudulent "university" and "charity."

I don't think he's going to be so lucky with many of the future charges he'll be facing.  

~

Different topic and from what I could tell, Trump U was in the wrong.

IMO, if Trump's taxes were really fraudulent we'd know already, no way Louis Lerner was the only mole at the IRS.

6 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

For 4 years you guys have had an army of people after him and you got nothing.

I'm really concerned about how far off the deep end you'll go over the next 4 years and what you will try to get rid of Trump.

1 min ago, nalu22 said:

~

IMO, if Trump's taxes were really fraudulent we'd know already, no way Louis Lerner was the only mole at the IRS.

Yup, the IRS would have banged him long before the Democrats had to resort to making sh*t up.

6 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

For 4 years you guys have had an army of people after him and you got nothing.

I'm really concerned about how far off the deep end you'll go over the next 4 years and what you will try to get rid of Trump.

Legitimate pursuits.

You must have been really, really, very, deeply, concerned about the millions of dollars and 40 different Bengazi hearings that Republicans accidentally revealed were merely politically motivated on a number of occasions. 

5 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

Legitimate pursuits.

You must have been really, really, very, deeply, concerned about the millions of dollars and 40 different Bengazi hearings that Republicans accidentally revealed were merely politically motivated on a number of occasions. 

~

Investigate away, DC is a cesspool like that; comparing Ambassador Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods to taxes is low, even for you and your TDS.