Bass Ackwards

FREE Dreamwear Under The Nose Nasal Cushion FREE

7 posts in this topic

I have 5 packets of medium under the nose nasal cushions that are in the factory sealed bags. https://www.amazon.com/Respironics-Dream-Wear-Medium-Cushion/dp/B07G7J73DJ/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=dreamwear+under+the+nose+nasal+cushion%2Crp&qid=1602516185&sr=8-6  New, never opened. I use a large, they sent me mediums and don't want them back. They sell for $13 each. They're free, if you can use them and want them just pay me a couple bucks for shipping. If you can't afford shipping I'll pay for it. If no one wants them I'm throwing them away.

Edited by Bass Ackwards

Good thoughts & offer. I use a different type. Everytime I get supplies they always send small & large along with the mediums. It's the ONLY way the sell supplies.

If no one takes them consider this-instead of throwing them away. I'm giving my sealed extras to the sleep Dr. to give to people that have trouble affording supplies (*which would be less expensive IF they didn't insist on variety packs only).

23 hours ago, Gatr522 said:

Good thoughts & offer. I use a different type. Everytime I get supplies they always send small & large along with the mediums. It's the ONLY way the sell supplies.

If no one takes them consider this-instead of throwing them away. I'm giving my sealed extras to the sleep Dr. to give to people that have trouble affording supplies (*which would be less expensive IF they didn't insist on variety packs only).

Excellent idea. If no one wants or needs these that is what I will do.

20 mins ago, jhillman17 said:

I’ll take them!  Let me know where to send PayPal for shipping.

They are yours. PM me your address and send them to you ASAP which may take a few days. After you get them just send me a personal check for the shipping, it should say what it is on the envelope. I don't do PayPal.