Jmat321

Biden Signs Popping Up

Rate this topic

54 posts in this topic

Story on this last week on Fox...  Unemployed democrats are paid a few bucks to drive around a van full of signs and put them anywhere they can.  

Not a true indicator of anything. 

1 min ago, On The Rocks said:

Story on this last week on Fox...  Unemployed democrats are paid a few bucks to drive around a van full of signs and put them anywhere they can.  

Yep- seeing them along farm lands and public property. 

2 mins ago, On The Rocks said:

The Trump signs locally are for the most part on people's front lawns- their individual property.

The recent Biden sign bloom is all located along public roadways. It's gonna take but a couple of hours for one guy to plant 100 signs.

Not a true indicator indeed. :read:

One particular home near me had a "Trump like" setup.  Flags in the trees where they cannot be removed, signs indicating that people walking by are on camera and another sign indicating that they will donate to Biden/Harris every time a flag is stolen or damaged.  

3 mins ago, Jmat321 said:

One particular home near me had a "Trump like" setup.  Flags in the trees where they cannot be removed, signs indicating that people walking by are on camera and another sign indicating that they will donate to Biden/Harris every time a flag is stolen or damaged.  

Cool story, bro!  :)

I'm not seeing them on just random stretches of public property, seeing them on actual lawns now.  Been seeing Trump signs since January, now Biden signs catching up.

4 mins ago, Dave S said:

Yep- seeing them along farm lands and public property. 

I've seen them near the side basement windows here and there ...

None in Florida though, but nobody has a basement there ;) 

9 mins ago, Jmat321 said:

Has anyone ever, ever heard of a Biden sign stolen or destroyed. That is a particular one way event and we all know which way the wind blows in this case.