evil stevel

Mixed lot

13 posts in this topic

Would you do 35 picked up? I would just probably just stare are these at home.  I'm a new Fisherman and I have no idea what I'm doing so far. No idea how to work them but they sure are pretty. 

Edited by Joeuns

15 mins ago, Joeuns said:

Would you do 35 picked up? I would just probably just stare are these at home.  I'm a new Fisherman and I have no idea what I'm doing so far. No idea how to work them but they sure are pretty. 

Where are you located ?? 

Ill take it. Like I said. I'm so new to this sport/hibby. For 10 dollars more I guess I can't refuse. It is cutting into my budget for a new reel but these plugs are so damn pretty to look at. I'd love some advice on how to use these plugs also.  I wish I had a bigger budget to biy more more your gear. Thanks. Is cash upon meet up okay or paypal better for you?

5 mins ago, Joeuns said:

Ill take it. Like I said. I'm so new to this sport/hibby. For 10 dollars more I guess I can't refuse. It is cutting into my budget for a new reel but these plugs are so damn pretty to look at. I'd love some advice on how to use these plugs also.  I wish I had a bigger budget to biy more more your gear. Thanks. Is cash upon meet up okay or paypal better for you?

You can give me cash message sent

7 mins ago, Nomad92 said:

If you need any lanyards, you’ll be meeting a great resource for them. Good luck to you as you get started! 

Thank you for the best wishes. 

32 mins ago, Joeuns said:

Sent you a pm. Can't wait to meet a fellow staten islander and to pick your brain. Thank you for your generous offer. 

Your welcome I have 11 plugs for you !! 

Thank you for being so generous and coming out in this weather.  If it wasn't raining I would have loved to learn more. I will put all of them to good use. 

Edited by Joeuns