Little

What a pinko looks like

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

Weve seen plenty of pics of the BLMs, we know what they look like.

But the real everyday hardcore Northeast Corridor democrat.  The type of boi that comes to a website like this and pretends to puff out his little chest, and he preens and primps about and tells us about his socialized medicine and how SWELL gummit schools are.  And they ride in trains to work or freekin carpools.  You know.  THIS is the "solocrat" (I just made a word!), and its the reason I kept this tab bookmarked all these years.  LOOK at these poor pitiful emasculated bois.  

zakstriper:  "OK lets get to work Bois!  Who is going to put the stripes on the foam hats?"

Fishnmagicin:  "Im on it zak!!"

Tailslap: "Ill get started on the lanyards"

codfish: " Ineed a bathroom break, which bathroom do I identify with?"

zak:  "I dont know, did you get your period yet?"

Question is entirely for the conservatives, no need to hear from the liberals on this.  I really dont know a lot of people like the above.  I mean I think I know some hardcores (Movie business), some antifa leaning guys.  Guys that would have the balls to take a swing at you or shoot you for the cause (partial credit, they are man enough to fight.  They fight for bad stuff, but they fight).  But I dont really know your standard sheep leftist.

My question for conservatives.  Do YOU know any of them?  Like the guys in the Liz Warren video?  Whats it like?

Saw a piece on the Lincoln Project last night . It seems to me a lot of them would fit your profile. Sickening maggots pretending to be Republicans / Conservatives, have the balls to stand up and declare what you are instead of hiding behind some bull**** mindset. Pathetic 

16 mins ago, oneeyewilly said:

Saw a piece on the Lincoln Project last night . It seems to me a lot of them would fit your profile. Sickening maggots pretending to be Republicans / Conservatives, have the balls to stand up and declare what you are instead of hiding behind some bull**** mindset. Pathetic 

Im sorry, what?  You seem to be having a little fit of some kind.  Care to re phrase and count to ten and type again?  Maybe we can discuss, but really I did direct this thread to conservatives.

I have a radical niece. She asked me to take her out in the kayaks so she could get a feel for them. Sure, being the great uncle that I am, I agreed. We went out a couple of times. She really liked it. Went and bought her own yak.

Then I see she, and a bunch of her cronies, are out in the harbor harassing Natural Gas tankers from getting to their off load port by yaking around these huge tankers. Man, did I chew her behind about that. 

She has some Male friends I would guess fit the mold. I never got to know them, but they have the look. 

1 min ago, Jmat321 said:

And one of those twinks beat up Rand Paul, pathetic

Rand isn't exactly the fighting type.

He has eye surgeon hands, and is rather slight.

1 min ago, Jmat321 said:

I thought all conservatives were tough guys.  

Stereotyping again, are we?

I thought that was a big no no among your type...

9 mins ago, Jmat321 said:

I thought all conservatives were tough guys.  

Is Rush Limbaugh on the tougher side of the spectrum in relation to you?

Just now, Jmat321 said:

probably not, but I'm not one to brag out my shaft length in public

Did he really do that?  Was it during the hoo haa surrounding his suitcase full of hardon pills coming back from the DR?

Here’s a pinko in combat boots that got mad I took a picture of her Antifa friends little rally.  She told me 

“I’m Jewish and if you post it online the Nazis can find me and kill me”

50EC6EA7-A562-4992-A5C5-7098C7FADE2B.png

60D9B28A-FE65-4323-AE57-8E16E1C2D32A.jpeg

Edited by jkrock