Benghazi rumored to take center stage today

Rate this topic

J

17 hours ago, KnewBee said:

I lost two of my EOD brothers in that crash as well as the addition Americans that were killed.  I agree with the DoD that the Taliban got a lucky shot with an RPG.  That is all.

A friend I've known since grade school lost her husband in that crash as well, who was part of team 6. I don't imagine she'd be very happy that people are using her husband's memory, and the others who were lost for some crackpot conspiracy. 

Anything more specific on the 'documentation', phone calls, transcripts that were to have been released? I havn't been able to find anything. I believe the claim was 'a Congressman' had it all, and it would be released to all news sources. 

Wondering if this story has gotten legs beyond the initial splash. 

1 hour ago, fish643 said:

Anything more specific on the 'documentation', phone calls, transcripts that were to have been released? I havn't been able to find anything. I believe the claim was 'a Congressman' had it all, and it would be released to all news sources. 

Of course not.... did you think based on the OP it was coming?

In me the scientist, Always stuck on, always trying this. I try to live on science alone. Analysis and freaky sensitivity, We've gotta live on science alone" Dandy Warhols

1 hour ago, fish643 said:

I would give it time. These things never move quickly. Look how long it took the Obamagate rumors to become truth, and widely known.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

Yes, time and patience is what are required.    Time and patience to see yet another "bombshell"    they-are-all-going-to-hang-from-the-lamp posts   thread wither on the vine.

"obamagate"!!!  "truth now" even though there is no Obamagate.

Too funny.

Where can I find that "center stage" or did the premier only have one show?   Oh wait, it never happened, only a rumor I guess.

7 hours ago, PlumFishing said:

If you live in a suburb of Leicester, you may have a ugly tattoo of a flag and claw marks. 

Leicester is a town dummy.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

10 mins ago, PlumFishing said:

True. It’s actually pretty nice. 

It's not bad. Had to drive through yesterday on 31. Pretty area. I know nothing about the town though. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

56 mins ago, KnewBee said:

Yes, time and patience is what are required.    Time and patience to see yet another "bombshell"    they-are-all-going-to-hang-from-the-lamp posts   thread wither on the vine.

"obamagate"!!!  "truth now" even though there is no Obamagate.

Too funny.

Where can I find that "center stage" or did the premier only have one show?   Oh wait, it never happened, only a rumor I guess.

There is plenty of evidence that Obamagate is real. Because it is. Will people involved do time? (Other than the piss-on lawyer). Probably not. 

The Black Flag comes in many colorsM. Malice

1 hour ago, DeepWaters said:

There is plenty of evidence that Obamagate is real. Because it is. Will people involved do time? (Other than the piss-on lawyer). Probably not. 

what is this "obamagate" that no one can define, mention a crime, or produce any charges or even credible allegations?   Is it just because trump said there was an obamagate, but couldn't say what it was?  

41gd8p.jpg