2mcfisher48

The truth will set you free!!

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Normally I don't do the poll thing when I get those calls. I decided to play the game though considering the importance of this election. What started as an attempt to participate in these polls as a concerned voter has now turned into to a comedic routine where I start listing the reasons I won't vote for Biden. The :airquote: pollster :airquote: ends up either a sputtering idiot spouting "But but Biden...." or hangs up on me VERY QUICKLY. Now, right hand to God, if I do answer the phone and it is a pollster, I say Trump and they HANG UP!!! It is truly amazing and hilarious. I've had a few that have been honest pollsters... completely neutral. The majority of them have been Biden supporters campaigning. 

Anybody else experience this BS? I find it absolutely hilarious. The few that have attempted to change my opinion have been dramatically brain-washed and extremely blind to the facts. Two of my favorite points have been the protests and his lack of condemnation, or his obvious paedophilia. That's the point they usually hang up on me. It's funny as hell.

Anybody else have this experience?

I just keep getting polled from Florida....haven’t been in Florida in 13 years but they think I’m a Florida voter...go figure ....I live in n j .it’s as if they want me to vote twice ....

Last election I put this in my front yard.   Well just yesterday my wife told me some woman kept putting letters in our mail box about all the good Hillary did.....:upck:

She never told me about them as she knew I would have left this up.  As it was I left it up until April of 2017.

IMG_0018.JPG

Edited by DMacLeod
forgot picture

Maybe not real pollsters at all, but rather campaign workers trying to energize people into voting for Joe. He seems to be having issues with enthusiasm.

My little commie gets polled all the time, and I never. I think they keep lists on who will answer the phone and talk.

25 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

Maybe not real pollsters at all, but rather campaign workers trying to energize people into voting for Joe. He seems to be having issues with enthusiasm.

My little commie gets polled all the time, and I never. I think they keep lists on who will answer the phone and talk.

That's been my experience too so far. I'm learning to string them along a little just to bust their chops. As soon as I say Trump they either hang up or start foaming at the mouth.:laugh:

58 mins ago, DMacLeod said:

Last election I put this in my front yard.   Well just yesterday my wife told me some woman kept putting letters in our mail box about all the good Hillary did.....:upck:

She never told me about them as she knew I would have left this up.  As it was I left it up until April of 2017.

IMG_0018.JPG

So, how soon will the 2020 version be erected? 

I've only gotten one call.

Rhode Island with only 4 votes really doesn't matter.... 

Presidential campaigns don't even know we exist. 

48 mins ago, J said:

So, how soon will the 2020 version be erected? 

So far they haven’t touched my Trump 2020 sign.  
If it disappears the 12’ high one goes back up.

3 mins ago, DMacLeod said:

So far they haven’t touched my Trump 2020 sign.  
If it disappears the 12’ high one goes back up.

Same here! 

By this time in 2016 I had lost several flags and had to resort to putting them out of reach. 

This year, they are easily within reach and no one has bothered them.

The guy down the street may have lost his lawn signs. I noticed they were gone...

It would appear people passing by here are much more tolerable and/or accepting of Trump. Hell maybe even supporting. 

Three times yesterday I had people drive by (windows were open) and yell "Trump 2020"! One even let out a few yoo-hooo's and hit his horn. 

I get lots of polite car horns too. Short beep-beeps.... 

Landslide!!!!