flyangler

Anyone see a pattern here?

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

Does this mean that black protesters are peaceful and law abiding?  Or that they don't get caught?  Or something else?

There are black people at these protests, I'd assume.

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

Does this mean that black protesters are peaceful and law abiding?  Or that they don't get caught?  Or something else?

There are black people at these protests, I'd assume.

Maybe LE is racist against violent white people. 

Of course the POS DA will release every one of these mother****ers in time enough for them to make it to next night's protest. The one that truly needs arrested is the DA. Federal charges. Failure to uphold Constitutional law to protect law-abiding citizens and their businesses. Or charges of sedition for aiding in the criminal behavior.

2 hours ago, Slacker said:

Not a good looking chick in the bunch?

Everyone on of this group should still be a virgin. Except “Whoa, was that an intense peaceful protest last night” is probably a great pick up line. 

As for the black protesters. They are the ones that are out during the daylight while it is still peaceful. They go home when the garbage arrives.

See what happens to our young folks when they have no firm foundation. They fall for anything. That's sad stuff my friends. Pray your child doesn't end up lost like them:howdy:

They remind me of a young Hildebeast. They probably are released now so they can show up to teach children at the government school all about America and what it means to be a message driven propaganda absorbing idiot.