They made up the words.

LUCIFERase just so happens to be in ID2020

The mark of the beast 666

Coincidence?

HORIZONtal HORIZON

NOT HORIZON CURVATURE

Full tilt mode.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Mick, put 2 gallons of water in a 5 gallon bucket and tie off a 3 foot string to the center of the handle and spin around in a circle until the bucket is straight away from the body. What happens? Why does it happen?

Mick, take an old bicycle front wheel.  Hold it by the axel (it's horizontal) and have one of your friends spin the wheel real fast for you.  Now try to turn the wheel to horizontal and the axel vertical.  What happens? Why does it happen?

And don't post a bunch of meme's until you do it.  This is an observational activity as much as looking at the ocean and saying it is flat is an observational activity.  So just give it a try.

Edited by ScottO
Sorry, was typing slow so you could read it

On 3/2/2021 at 2:19 AM, Bernie12 said:

look at all the space ships going up.. im sure theres an excuse as the had to catch the curve to slingshot away :rolleyes:

Soyuz Blazes Path to Space Station | NASAAPOD: 2004 July 22 - Aura LaunchSpaceX tests extra-fast ocean landing, celebrates 50th launch

On 3/2/2021 at 2:29 AM, chitala383 said:

Here ya go :

The main objective of most rockets is to reach the planet’s orbit and stay there. In the planet’s orbit, the gravitational tug of the planet is high enough to keep the rocket from drifting off into outer space, and low enough so the rocket doesn’t have to burn huge amounts of fuel to keep itself from plummeting back to Earth.

To enter orbit, a rocket begins to tilt onto its side at first, and gradually increases this tilt until it achieves an elliptical orbit around Earth. That being said, attaining a proper orbital path is not easy; it comes at the cost of huge quantities fuel that are exhausted to attain an incredible horizontal velocity of 28,968 kmph (18,000 mph) (Source). This technique of optimizing the trajectory of a spacecraft so that it attains the desired path is called a gravity turn or a zero-lift turn.

Rocket launch

A rocket starts to turn gradually to enter the orbit

This technique offers two principal benefits: first, it lets the rocket maintain a very low or even zero angle of attack during the early stages of its ascent, meaning that the rocket experiences less aerodynamic stress. The other advantage is that it lets the rocket use Earth’s gravity, rather than its own fuel, to change its direction. The fuel that the rocket consequently saves can be used to accelerate it horizontally, in order to attain a high speed, and more easily enter the orbit.

In a nutshell, a rocket must curve its trajectory post-launch, if it wants to enter the Earth’s orbit. If it didn’t do that and continued to go straight up, it would eventually reach a point where its fuel would run out and, most likely, it would end up plummeting back to Earth like a stone.

What a load of horse chit

On 3/3/2021 at 1:25 AM, MickAff said:

Your (source) link didn't work.

Was it from NASA?

2021-04-30 (1).png

$19 BILLION DOLLAR A YEAR BLACK HOLE

$52 MILLION DOLLARS EVERY DAY

TAX DOLLARS SPENT ON SPACE PANTOMIMES

FAKE FANTASIES OF LANDING ON THE MOON

NOT

A

SPACE

AGENCY

NEVER

A

STRAIGHT

ANSWER

Edited by MickAff

6 hours ago, MickAff said:

Grabbity.

Nor gravity exist

And water, in a container.

Always finds it's LEVEL 

That is why they call it SEA LEVEL 

And NOT SEA CURVATURE 

1 hour ago, EBHarvey said:

Atmosphere

1 hour ago, MickAff said:

They wrote the Bible.

The mark of the beast is coming

They wrote the SCRIPTures

They made up the words.

Coincidence?

HORIZONtal HORIZON

NOT HORIZON CURVATURE

47 mins ago, ScottO said:

Full tilt mode.

Operation WarpSpeed through space

Edited by MickAff

17 hours ago, mike NJ said:

:laugh:

My questions are great.  The fact that you can't answer them and it throws off your troll isn't my problem, so don't lash out at me. You try to find these elaborate questions in hopes of tripping people up, but you can't even answer the simplest questions.  

Poor Mick, sitting in the mental institution telling everyone him and his friend Bernie are gonna save the world. 

tenor (2).gif

youve never posted anything worth reading

4 hours ago, ScottO said:

Full tilt mode.

scott.. ill agree there are a few issues with the flat earth theory if you would come clean and tell these people that medically the body cant stay in that position for 14 days.. aside from a person flipping out.. but (remember its 1960) their skin would rot being wet and unclean... not to mention there isnt room for proper hygiene and theyre wearing a spacesuit with boots .. 

Lot-Art | c1965 GEMINI SPACE CAPSULE SPLASH DOWN U.S. NAVY USS

Edited by Bernie12

7 hours ago, MickAff said:

This thread is to wake you up from the

BIGGEST deception ever perpetuated on the Human Race.

The conspiracy thread was supposed to

wake you all up to the latest SCAMdemic HOAX attempt.

But it seems that a lot of you have now taken BOTH jabs.

And NONE of you can say you weren't warned for over 11 months.

I have refused the vaccine thus far.  Because I said so.  Me.  I don't feel it's proven over time or that I need it.  It has nothing to do with the moon.

Come January, when I want to go skiing, if my choices are to take the vaccine, or never be allowed on a plane again, I'll get it.

If my choice is to take it sooner, or be forever banned from the workforce, well, I have kids to feed, so I'll have to relent.

But again, none of that has anything to do with my beliefs about the moon.

3 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

I have refused the vaccine thus far.  Because I said so.  Me.  I don't feel it's proven over time or that I need it.  It has nothing to do with the moon.

Come January, when I want to go skiing, if my choices are to take the vaccine, or never be allowed on a plane again, I'll get it.

If my choice is to take it sooner, or be forever banned from the workforce, well, I have kids to feed, so I'll have to relent.

But again, none of that has anything to do with my beliefs about the moon.

that right there should make you think^^^

Edited by Bernie12

7 mins ago, Bernie12 said:

that right there should make you think^^^

It makes me pissed off, that what it does, but what am I supposed to do?

Almost the entire planet has either taken, or is eagerly waiting to take the vaccine.  I am in the far, FAR minority, and it is not a battle that is going to won.

If the vaccine really is poison, and within 5 years, the only ones left are going to be you, me, and Mck, then nothing personal, but I'd rather die with my kids.

8 hours ago, MickAff said:

What does that have to do with whether we live on a spinning ball

Or a stationary PLANE?

It actually has a lot to do with it. If you insist that the sun and moon are not spherical,  then their appearance would change as they got further away. Pretty simple if you're not an idiot. 

On 07/05/2021 at 9:25 PM, JoeyZac said:

So if I stop believing we went to the moon, how does that save my family's lives?

If you trusted me through TRUTH 

You'd KNOW that NASA has been a black hole siphoning tax payers money

@ $52 million dollars per day

to DECIEVE THE MASSES

With FAKE SPACE

You will wake up to their

LIES & DECEPTION 

AND GET ANGRY

& Get ready to take back your

RIGHTS & FREEDOMS

AND THE $19 BILLION DOLLARS 

from EVERY year NASA has been

A Masonic FRAUD 

And salvage a

future worth saving

for our children 

Edited by MickAff

2 hours ago, MickAff said:

They wrote the Bible.

The mark of the beast is coming

They wrote the SCRIPTures

They made up the words.

Coincidence?

HORIZONtal HORIZON

NOT HORIZON CURVATURE

I'm sorry Mick but you're over the edge on this nonsense. It doesn't matter if we tell you about the sun's 365 day schedule or the moon's 28 day schedule,or why it's becoming summer here and becoming winter in Australia. You've built a wall around your good senses and you won't let anyone in, please start listening to the people that care for you, we all want to see you get better.

1 min ago, BordnBeachBill said:

I'm sorry Mick but you're over the edge on this nonsense. It doesn't matter if we tell you about the sun's 365 day schedule or the moon's 28 day schedule,or why it's becoming summer here and becoming winter in Australia. You've built a wall around your good senses and you won't let anyone in, please start listening to the people that care for you, we all want to see you get better.

He's way past loosing it , any wild jackals conspiracy crap on the inner web seems to draw him in!

Gone!!!