TimS

Flat Earth - let's talk about it

Rate this topic

845 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 hours ago, riverrunner said:

Says the guy that can't understand gravity, thinks the moon landing was fake, along with a myriad of other misconceptions.  :eek: 

Exactly...those flat earthers are a weird and wonderful people :) 

(****I moved a bunch of posts from the Corona conspiracy thread in order to have this separate discussion about the Earth being flat - TimS)

Edited by TimS
explained why this post seems out of context

21 mins ago, riverrunner said:

Says the guy that can't understand gravity, thinks the moon landing was fake, along with a myriad of other misconceptions.  :eek: 

The moon landing was fake 

you gullible ass clown

10 mins ago, TimS said:

How much do they weigh in outer space when they are outside the reach of the Earth's gravity? If you dropped one outside the ISS would it crash to Earth? 

drop what?

13 mins ago, TimS said:

you never answered the question of the plane being sideways.. and micks upside down.. please explain that

31 mins ago, TimS said:

How much do they weigh in outer space when they are outside the reach of the Earth's gravity? If you dropped one outside the ISS would it crash to Earth? 

images - 2020-10-12T090529.059.jpeg

camera_preview_HxlVHo2vb8343JkH55FyXEvdnZIYW0ll6TR3NQeqE9g=.jpg

images - 2020-10-12T085909.219.jpeg

images - 2020-10-12T085944.926.jpeg

18121111_1577532622257174_5922250506777788963_o.jpg

44 mins ago, TimS said:

LOL, you actually beLIEve we are on a spinning ball, LOL

35 mins ago, Bernie12 said:

drop what?

You wrote:

"does it look like more plates need to be spun in this thread :dismay:.. and there is no such thing as gravity..nothing is forcing them to the ground its there mass/weight which makes them fall"

So plates I'm guessing....you said their mass/weight makes them fall to the ground, not gravity...so I asked how much they would weigh in space beyond the reach of the Earth's gravity...and asked if you dropped them in space would they crash to the Earth? :read: 

1 min ago, TimS said:

You wrote:

"does it look like more plates need to be spun in this thread :dismay:.. and there is no such thing as gravity..nothing is forcing them to the ground its there mass/weight which makes them fall"

So plates I'm guessing....you said their mass/weight makes them fall to the ground, not gravity...so I asked how much they would weigh in space beyond the reach of the Earth's gravity...and asked if you dropped them in space would they crash to the Earth? :read: 

Beyond the firmament?

13 mins ago, MickAff said:

LOL, you actually beLIEve we are on a spinning ball, LOL

Oh boy :clap:  I love you even more...we've been looking for a flat Earther for years :love:  We are gonna need a new thread for the flat Earth stuff...I have so many questions :love:

8 mins ago, TimS said:

You wrote:

i meant "plates spinning" as isnt there enough going on in this thread without adding more into the mix.. if you drop a glass in your kitchen, youre telling me thats its not the weight of the glass falling but a mystery force pushing it down..one might ask.. when theres a storm cloud above thats filled with 100,000 gallons of water and a football field wide.. why doesnt gravity push it down?

Posted (edited) · Report post

Weight is caused by gravity, just saying.

Any mass in very low gravity has basically no weight.....therefore it can float as per the people in the space station.

And, if planets and other bodies had no gravity, the solar system would be flying around like a fly without eyes.

You are starting to make me think agam. Not good.

I blame you Bernie you prick.

:howdy:

Edited by CATCHnRELEASE