Go Jersey!

Rate this topic

Kbetts

Visited my GF in central NJ.  Initially I was pissed when the traffic in Flemington was almost at a standstill.  The reason......hundreds of Trump supporters rallying to save our country.  Cars, trucks, motorcycles, roadside gatherings with people holding their kids up......America ain't dead yet.  Brought a tear to my eye.  Missed my turn actually and didn't care.  Still made it in record time.

1011201225a_HDR.jpg

1 min ago, 31BBert said:

Joey

Hate to say this, but I think Ocean County might fall.  The Liberals from up North have invaded.  They are snapping up homes like crazy.  I have seen more Biden signs that I would have ever expected to see. 

There are more Biden signs than I would have thought, but it's still and easy 50-1 in favor of Trump in my area.  Probably more.

There is no question though that the Libs fleeing the metro area because of the chaos in NYC are going to bring their stupidity with them instead of wizening up when they move away from the madness.

7 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

There are more Biden signs than I would have thought, but it's still and easy 50-1 in favor of Trump in my area.  Probably more.

There is no question though that the Libs fleeing the metro area because of the chaos in NYC are going to bring their stupidity with them instead of wizening up when they move away from the madness.

Yeah amazing how that works. I hate this place, so I am moving and will work to make the new place just like the old place. Leftists are not very bright.

North jersey city’s are biden ,most everything else is trump...no Trump signs may be due to the leftist p o s threatening the signs and house and we as property owners have no recourse to defend ourselves and if you do ,first find the attorney who will take your case .THE NEW YAWKERS ARE CONTAMINATING N J WITH THEIR DRIVING AND THEIR POLITICAL B S AND THEIR FALSELY INFLATING THE PRICE OF REAL ESTATE .400-500$ k house it’s gone in hours 18 people waiting on a sidewalk to get into an open house in Westwood Sunday afternoon ,mostly n y plates on the cars .their running from deblasio the hasids in rockland and the public schools in n y c....time to leave the n j 

I'm in northern Somerset county which is affluent and "typically" right leaning.  We've had an influx of city-fleeing NY'ers take residence in our rolling hills and green pastures.  Every one of them has a Biden-Harris sign up.  It is extraordinary how they continue to to vote for what they try desperately to escape from.  Like "this time it's gonna work...:th:".  

34 mins ago, mako capt said:

I think our democrat governor has a very real fear that his bluer than Blue state could go Red.  Imagine how embarrassing it would be to the democrats if New Jersey went Red.  Oh My!!!!!!!  I doubt it will happen but dang that would be awesome if it did.

If it does and that's a big IF. 

He would have a lot to do with it. 

42 mins ago, Kneel said:

I'm in northern Somerset county which is affluent and "typically" right leaning.  We've had an influx of city-fleeing NY'ers take residence in our rolling hills and green pastures.  Every one of them has a Biden-Harris sign up.  It is extraordinary how they continue to to vote for what they try desperately to escape from.  Like "this time it's gonna work...:th:".  

I think a lot of it is for show.  Can't be part of the new crew if you slap a Trump sign up.  There are also a lot of divided households.  My brother's girlfriend is a Lib......Biden sign out front.  He'll cancel her vote and couldn't care less about the sign.

40 mins ago, mako capt said:

I think our democrat governor has a very real fear that his bluer than Blue state could go Red.  Imagine how embarrassing it would be to the democrats if New Jersey went Red.  Oh My!!!!!!!  I doubt it will happen but dang that would be awesome if it did.

One can only hope.  

-