SallyGrowler

Biden Losing Luster?

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

Biden is losing latino support in not only Florida but it appears across the country.

The cuban diaspora have been heralding this since he allowed Sanders into the tent.

Latinos of all stripes consider Biden an ass clown of the highest order.

While Biden picks up a weird list of influencers that includes mostly celebrity has-beens and people out of touch with the working class, the Trump economy and recovery expanded the minority interest by a multiple of 10.

The black and latino vote of 2016 will be dwarfed by the 2020 turnout.

Trump could be looking at garnering 30% of the black vote and 50% of the latino vote.

Biden and Harris are despised by blacks and latinos alike.

The realization that Harris will be appointed president has split the liberal wing of the Dem party. 

Influencers climbing onboard at the last minute shows desperation for popular appeal, albeit misguided.

The Biden camp is now trumpeting that Bush admins are endorsing him.

This will further push out the anti-war wing of ghe democrat party espescially after Trump has announced an end to a US presence if Afghanistan.

25 mins ago, SallyGrowler said:

Biden is losing latino support in not only Florida but it appears across the country.

The cuban diaspora have been heralding this since he allowed Sanders into the tent.

Latinos of all stripes consider Biden an ass clown of the highest order.

While Biden picks up a weird list of influencers that includes mostly celebrity has-beens and people out of touch with the working class, the Trump economy and recovery expanded the minority interest by a multiple of 10.

The black and latino vote of 2016 will be dwarfed by the 2020 turnout.

Trump could be looking at garnering 30% of the black vote and 50% of the latino vote.

Biden and Harris are despised by blacks and latinos alike.

The realization that Harris will be appointed president has split the liberal wing of the Dem party. 

Influencers climbing onboard at the last minute shows desperation for popular appeal, albeit misguided.

The Biden camp is now trumpeting that Bush admins are endorsing him.

This will further push out the anti-war wing of ghe democrat party espescially after Trump has announced an end to a US presence if Afghanistan.

We will see just how out of touch with reality the American public is in the next few weeks.  Blacks and Hispanics really do have to know what they're getting with Biden/Harris, which is nothing but the same pack of lies they've been fed by Democrats for decades.

8 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Biden has no luster to lose.

True.  That showed in the early primaries.  Ultimately, this election is a referendum on Trump... Biden is just the "anybody but Trump" option.

11 mins ago, Little said:

Show me an example of Joe Biden "luster".

A decades long plagiarizing self serving perverted grifter. In a nutshell. 

28 mins ago, Mokes said:

Starting to think Trump might win. Pretty huge turnout for Blexit yesterday too. People hopefully are waking up. 

Pelosi knows Trump will win, why else would she bother with a stunt like the 25th amendment to remove him if he's on the verge of being tossed by the voters anyway?

The dems are so transparent, not in the way they want though.

2 mins ago, jonesg said:

Pelosi knows Trump will win, why else would she bother with a stunt like the 25th amendment to remove him if he's on the verge of being tossed by the voters anyway?

The dems are so transparent, not in the way they want though.

Like you said, it is a stunt.  It makes it possible to go on cable for the next three weeks and say that Trump is nuts under the guise of "news".  She has a pretty strong troll game.

36 mins ago, Slacker said:

True.  That showed in the early primaries.  Ultimately, this election is a referendum on Trump... Biden is just the "anybody but Trump" option.

Don’t agree as you might guess. 

Pelosi and Trump have put Biden's ability to finish a first term on the ballot. And that puts Kamala Harris on the ballot as the most important VP candidate since Cheney. Actually more important given Bush 43 actually ran a state, and a very big one, was healthy and few doubted Cheney's ability to step in if needed. Hence, Harris is the most important VP candidate in US history. 

I have said it for a year, Harris is as unlikeable of a national politician as one could conjure. She was unlikeable a year ago during the Dem primary and she is more unlikable now.

Worse, she’s and unserious person, small thinker, has no defined ideology beyond what is needed to be elected and is too shrill for a US leader. 

Should Trump win, expect exit polls to show that one of the top three reasons is the presence of Harris as the eventual Biden successor. Bookmark this comment. 

Btw, my Pelosi narrative torpedo discussion is at the heart of this. I think Pelosi did not need to do what she did and by doing it, put focus on Biden for people who have not been paying attention. 

Edited by flyangler

7 mins ago, flyangler said:

Don’t agree as you might guess. 

Pelosi and Trump have put Biden's ability to finish a first term on the ballot. And that puts Kamala Harris on the ballot as the most important VP candidate since Cheney. Actually more important given Bush 43 actually ran a state, and a very big one, was healthy and few doubted Cheney's ability to step in if needed. Hence, Harris is the most important VP candidate in US history. 

I have said it for a year, Harris is as unlikeable of a national politician as one could conjure. She was unlikeable a year ago during the Dem primary and she is more unlikable now.

Worse, she’s and unserious person, small thinker, has no defined ideology beyond what is needed to be elected and is too shrill for a US leader. 

Should Trump win, expect exit polls to show that one of the top three reasons is the presence of Harris as the eventual Biden successor. Bookmark this comment. 

Btw, my Pelosi narrative torpedo discussion is at the heart of this. I think Pelosi did not need to do what she did and by doing it, put focus on Biden for people who have not been paying attention. 

Sounds like you agree with me.  I think that if Biden wins it is more the result of the electorate rejecting Trump than it is them embracing Biden/Harris.