SallyGrowler

Cops delay Portland's Suicide

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

There are no words for how much it pleases me to see so many young, white, ****ing imbeciles hopefully charged to the point it ruins the rest of their stupid ****ing lives.

I hope every single one of them spends 20 years in Federal Prison and that they families are destroyed over it.

7 mins ago, SallyGrowler said:

Antifags are openly threatening the BLM snitch on twitter.

I guess Jack is cool with rich white kids threatening violence on poc.

Lol

Be great to see Portland BLM and AntiFa go at it.  haha

10 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

There are no words for how much it pleases me to see so many young, white, ****ing imbeciles hopefully charged to the point it ruins the rest of their stupid ****ing lives.

I hope every single one of them spends 20 years in Federal Prison and that they families are destroyed over it.

Bonds, damage recovery, community service, and for one or two a couple of months incarceration, except for the most violent.

14 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

They will be out drinking soy lattes by tonight

3 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

What were they charged with?

Doesn't matter since Portland Prosecutor has vowed to release them.

If you notice, some of these guys have appeared in previous mugshots.

The dude with the flounder eyes for example.

It’s only a matter of time before two together but separate armies start going at each other. 
Historically, leftist movements have suffered from cannibalism. They will eat each other.....

Just now, aae0130 said:

It’s only a matter of time before two together but separate armies start going at each other. 
Historically, leftist movements have suffered from cannibalism. They will eat each other.....

Bolshevieks vs Menshevieks

11 mins ago, SallyGrowler said:

Doesn't matter since Portland Prosecutor has vowed to release them.

If you notice, some of these guys have appeared in previous mugshots.

The dude with the flounder eyes for example.

Then why even bother to remove them from the streets?

At this point the police should just stand down in protest and let the people see what it looks like to defund the police.

The second part of the report fleshed out the Denver murder a bit more. It seems the murderer was charged with 1st Degree Murder. As I said before, you can't provoke an altercation, then claim self-defense when you then kill the person you provoked after they respond.

8 mins ago, RockRonin said:

The second part of the report fleshed out the Denver murder a bit more. It seems the murderer was charged with 1st Degree Murder. As I said before, you can't provoke an altercation, then claim self-defense when you then kill the person you provoked after they respond.

And the reporter needs to be charged as an accessory.