Bass Ackwards

schwartz JOKE

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

While examining the body of Mr. Schwartz, a mortician notices that Schwartz has the largest penis he has ever seen.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Schwartz," says the mortician, "But I can't send you to be cremated with a tremendously huge penis like this. It has to be saved for posterity."
The mortician removes the penis, places it in a jar and puts the jar in his briefcase.
When he gets home, he decides to show it to his wife. "I have something to show you that you won't believe," he says, removing the jar from his briefcase.
"Oh my God!" she screams, "Schwartz is dead?"

Then there was Mrs. Schwartz and her friend Mrs. Rabinowitz at the funeral parlor and she asks the mortician to cut her husbands penis off and wrap it with the brown wrapping paper Mrs. Schwartz supplied... And the mortician fulfills her request... She takes home her husbands penis and places it on a cutting board and starts to slice her husbands penis very thin and places these slices on a piece of rye bread.. Mrs. Rabinowitz asks her what are you doing.. And her reply was," for many years I ate it his way now I'm going to eat it my way"..