Goudacuda

im an idiot

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

15 mins ago, Goudacuda said:

does anyone know if the long island 4 wheel drive beach fishing vehicle permit is still for sale. mine flew off of my dash as I was. driving home Friday night. thanks 

I had the same thing happen to me two years ago.  Go to the main office in Babylon and tell them

what happened.  I did and the gave me a new one.  I had to pay again but at least I got it.

1 min ago, Birdsnester said:

I had the same thing happen to me two years ago.  Go to the main office in Babylon and tell them

what happened.  I did and the gave me a new one.  I had to pay again but at least I got it.

thanks, gonna give them a call tomorrow and see what they say 

16 mins ago, daytripper said:

Yes you can,put it in a ziplock bag w a sinker

I rubber band mine to the sun visor and just flip it down when needed.

How are you, John? Still in the West marina? 

It's still for sale. I lost the night fishing permit once and they wrote me up a new one without having to pay again, hopefully they can do the same for you.

Edited by C.Robin

1 hour ago, C.Robin said:

It's still for sale. I lost the night fishing permit once and they wrote me up a new one without having to pay again, hopefully they can do the same for you.

hopefully 

How are you, John? Still in the West marina?

Hey Ray,yes still at west marina,finally doing it over, looks great so far,  bought a new 21 Parker center console, my 4th year,love it,hope you are doing great in PA. John

Just now, Layman said:

Haha

it happened to my night fishing permit too

forgot to post an update. I was able to get another one. they charged me again but I can't be too mad as it was my fault 

9 hours ago, Goudacuda said:

forgot to post an update. I was able to get another one. they charged me again but I can't be too mad as it was my fault 

Same here.  At least you were able to get another one.  Glad it worked out for you.  They should have a sticker like they used to for the Empire Pass.