Goudacuda

im an idiot

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

15 mins ago, Goudacuda said:

does anyone know if the long island 4 wheel drive beach fishing vehicle permit is still for sale. mine flew off of my dash as I was. driving home Friday night. thanks 

I had the same thing happen to me two years ago.  Go to the main office in Babylon and tell them

what happened.  I did and the gave me a new one.  I had to pay again but at least I got it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Birdsnester said:

I had the same thing happen to me two years ago.  Go to the main office in Babylon and tell them

what happened.  I did and the gave me a new one.  I had to pay again but at least I got it.

thanks, gonna give them a call tomorrow and see what they say 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 mins ago, daytripper said:

Yes you can,put it in a ziplock bag w a sinker

I rubber band mine to the sun visor and just flip it down when needed.

 

How are you, John? Still in the West marina? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's still for sale. I lost the night fishing permit once and they wrote me up a new one without having to pay again, hopefully they can do the same for you.

Edited by C.Robin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, C.Robin said:

It's still for sale. I lost the night fishing permit once and they wrote me up a new one without having to pay again, hopefully they can do the same for you.

hopefully 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How are you, John? Still in the West marina?

Hey Ray,yes still at west marina,finally doing it over, looks great so far,  bought a new 21 Parker center console, my 4th year,love it,hope you are doing great in PA. John

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Layman said:

Haha

it happened to my night fishing permit too

forgot to post an update. I was able to get another one. they charged me again but I can't be too mad as it was my fault 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Goudacuda said:

forgot to post an update. I was able to get another one. they charged me again but I can't be too mad as it was my fault 

Same here.  At least you were able to get another one.  Glad it worked out for you.  They should have a sticker like they used to for the Empire Pass.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.