scoobydoo

You don't deserve to know

Rate this topic

59 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Rickman said:

I saw this. Basically he thinks the peasants are only to obey and vote "d" . Then maybe he will give us his mercy and knowledge of his plsns to rule. 

Recall Valerie Jarrett on TV weeks after BO was first elected.  Asked why he had set up parallel gov offices she said he wanted to get everyone going so he was "ready to rule on day 1"

It's in their genes

Edited by hamlet

21 mins ago, MikeM58 said:

I'm still shocked anyone supports Biden when I see stuff like this.  WTF is wrong with people?  

when i speak to a biden supporter i ask why biden? same response I hate trump. nuthing posative to say about hiden biden they just hate trump. so vote for a guy who will do more harm then good cause you hate trump who's done good things for this country.

9 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Said Biden when pressed once again about packing the court.... 

He even paused after saying it... Because he knew he ****ed up.... 

I think this will get more on the right who weren't gonna bother... To put forth the effort to submit their vote.. 

I personally don't think anyone is really on the fence... Just those that don't care enough to bother. 

The left won't care... 

Worth mentioning.... Biden has likely been coached for hours on how to handle this question... It's one of the only non softball questions he's been asked all cycle .. And he whiffed 

And of course you won't see any of this reported by the MSM.

The only thing I don't understand is why Biden comments like this are not being played by the Trump campaign 24/7.

Biden provides a gaffe sound bites every time he speaks.

30 mins ago, killie said:

when i speak to a biden supporter i ask why biden? same response I hate trump. nuthing posative to say about hiden biden they just hate trump. so vote for a guy who will do more harm then good cause you hate trump who's done good things for this country.

I get the same response, as if hating Trump (for vague reasons they can never quantify) is reason enough to hand the keys over to Joe.  Throw in the fact that most TDS sufferers I come into contact with spew this opinion in a way that shows they can't concieve anyone disagreeing with them, and I just end up shaking my head day after day.

14 mins ago, MikeM58 said:

I get the same response, as if hating Trump (for vague reasons they can never quantify) is reason enough to hand the keys over to Joe.  Throw in the fact that most TDS sufferers I come into contact with spew this opinion in a way that shows they can't concieve anyone disagreeing with them, and I just end up shaking my head day after day.

The Dims can't see past their own prejudices and preconceptions.

They only know what they are told to know.

1 min ago, Jay Blair said:

The Dims can't see past their own prejudices and preconceptions.

They only know what they are told to know.

Yep, lemmings of the 1st order. 

One thing a pablum puking dem cares about is there money....Biden is not going to deliver on the meaningful jobs ,the economy ,and will tax the snot out of your paycheck....if you don't have a pay check that's where the dems want you AND YOUR VOTE.....AND OF COURSE YOU WILL PAY AT LEAST 10% MORE ON THE 401K ....IF YOU HAVE 500K FIGURE ON 250K....25% ON WITHDRAWL AND THE REST ADDED TO YOUR OTHER INCOME ......You own a house your white privileged your a racist...they want it .....read the Biden manifesto