scoobydoo

You don't deserve to know

Rate this topic

59 posts in this topic

Said Biden when pressed once again about packing the court.... 

He even paused after saying it... Because he knew he ****ed up.... 

I think this will get more on the right who weren't gonna bother... To put forth the effort to submit their vote.. 

I personally don't think anyone is really on the fence... Just those that don't care enough to bother. 

The left won't care... 

Worth mentioning.... Biden has likely been coached for hours on how to handle this question... It's one of the only non softball questions he's been asked all cycle .. And he whiffed 

The voters don't deserve to know......so much for transparency ....you can expect even less info if he wins......and the communist governments do the same thing..stone wall the press....then the press or their families are never heard from again....China interrupted transmission of the debate because pence insinuated China is less than petfect.....what c h I t

The people who hate Trump do not care if the Left is going to herd the Right into Nazi ovens after November 3rd.

They cannot handle the existence of Trump in the Oval Office any longer, and there is no length they will not go to in order to put him out.

Packing the Court?  They really don't give half a **** about such irrelevant things.

17 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

The people who hate Trump do not care if the Left is going to herd the Right into Nazi ovens after November 3rd.

They cannot handle the existence of Trump in the Oval Office any longer, and there is no length they will not go to in order to put him out.

Packing the Court?  They really don't give half a **** about such irrelevant things.

Such is the power of the kool aide when imbibed with self righteousness. The progs Geobbels & stalin 

propaganda just plain works on the majority of the legion. Most can't articulate any reason why-they just know that they are better people than you -so BAMN is is justified.

5 mins ago, Gatr522 said:

Such is the power of the kool aide when imbibed with self righteousness. The progs Geobbels & stalin 

propaganda just plain works on the majority of the legion. Most can't articulate any reason why-they just know that they are better people than you -so BAMN is is justified.

Green New Deal

Partial Birth Abortion

Open Borders

Gay Marriage

Political Correctness

Come on, isn't it obvious that these are the only things that really matter in life, and anyone who doesn't see it that way just deserves to be thrown in an oven?

7 hours ago, Gatr522 said:

You are exactly correct. I noticed that there were some eerily similar tactics being used and did some research. I watched old films about how the Nazis used propaganda to convince the people. They told lies continually and without fear of being rejected. Seemed the bigger the lie the more they would tell it. I recommend watching some shows about Geobbels and see if you don’t notice similarities.

Today we see Democrats openly lying without fear of reprisals. The Atlantic Magazine story that Trump did and said bad things about our military people has been completely debunked, and by every single person that was on that trip. The magazine’s editor even admitted that the story credited to anonymous sources was in fact false. Yet, both Joe and Karmella continue to repeat it as if it were factual. Notice that the press is not correcting them either. This was how Goebbels operated as well. Repeat the lie, repeat the lie, repeat the lie, because it doesn’t matter that it is a lie, it only matters what the lie creates.

I always wondered how I would have fit in to 1930’s Germany, and now I know. I would have been shot in the street for failure to comply.

Basically the Dems and Joey are telling the electorate to fook-off and vote for them anyway.

What nice folks: They won't even tell you what they stand for.

Who would vote for that Schit Sandwich ?

The Dim would not know what a principal was if the bit them on their collective rear ends. They don't have any principals.

Edited by Jay Blair

8 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

The left won't care... 

As evidenced by their silence. 

2 mins ago, Jay Blair said:

Basically the Dems and Joey are telling the electorate to fook-off and vote for them anyway.

What nice folks: They won't even tell you what they stand for.

Who would vote for that Schit Sandwich ?

People who love being served schit , of course. 

This is why some of our biggest trolls left the site.

Even they could not stomach the total bull crap.  Their love of trolling was eclipsed by reality finally.