Bernie12

ANTIFA TERRORIST SHOOTS PATRIOT PROTESTER DEAD

Rate this topic

392 posts in this topic

Strange.. I wonder what happened... You see and hear the pepper spray... And a beat later bang.... 50 yards from police. 

This may change things 

Waiting for closer vids to come out... None appear closer than 100 yards 

37 mins ago, Bernie12 said:

but, but.. joe said it was just an idea

Protests aside..

Question... Would you shoot someone pepper spraying you? 

Just a matter of time it’s going to get worse..doesn’t any one use a hose or a baseball bat ....killing some one for pepper spray....joe about beatin the snot out of the little bastard

Edited by Surf bomber

3 mins ago, scoobydoo said:

Protests aside..

Question... Would you shoot someone pepper spraying you? 

it was too close to get sprayed and then pull out a gun.. guy (im assuming) had his gun out in a standoff

28 mins ago, Bernie12 said:

it was too close to get sprayed and then pull out a gun.. guy (im assuming) had his gun out in a standoff

Yeah... 

And not sure I'd want to hose someone that close and get myself unless necessary... 

If I wanted to be a Dooosh and mace a bitch I'd do it from a more optimal distance.. 

Is the Denver Police Dept a credible source on this subject. I am new here and really don’t know what I am doing. Appreciate it if some of you veterans can tell me if I am doing this right.....

4 hours ago, Tailslap said:

Is the Denver Police Dept a credible source on this subject. I am new here and really don’t know what I am doing. Appreciate it if some of you veterans can tell me if I am doing this right.....

What, spread disinformation and parroting the leftwing talkingpoints? Yeah, you're doing it right...a regular Brian Stelter. The murderer was a BLM/Antifa "Security Guard", just like Michael Reinoehl in Portland. "Hired for Security", just like Reinoehl.

1 hour ago, RockRonin said:

What, spread disinformation and parroting the leftwing talkingpoints? Yeah, you're doing it right...a regular Brian Stelter. The murderer was a BLM/Antifa "Security Guard", just like Michael Reinoehl in Portland. "Hired for Security", just like Reinoehl.

Wrong. 

From the Denver Post:

"One person has died and another man, who 9News confirmed was a private security guard contracted by them, is in custody after a shooting during dueling protests Saturday in downtown Denver.

9News reported that one of their employees and a contractor for the television station were taken into custody. It later confirmed the guard was contracted through Pinkerton and “that it has been the practice of 9NEWS for a number of months to hire private security to accompany staff at protests.”

Looks like a good shoot. Dude on the left strikes dude on the right, sprays him with pepper spray, then dude on the right drops him. 

TDP-L-RALLY_865.jpg?w=910

TDP-L-RALLY_874-2.jpg?w=910

TDP-L-RALLY_912-1.jpg?w=910

--

Edited by slowroller