scoobydoo

Biden KILLING IT on the campaign trail....."Technically a big event"

Rate this topic

39 posts in this topic

There are 2 types of voters in this election........... Those voting "for" Trump, and those voting "against" Trump.

No one cares anything at all about Biden.

11 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

There are 2 types of voters in this election........... Those voting "for" Trump, and those voting "against" Trump.

No one cares anything at all about Biden.

It is absolutely true.  And usually the Anybody But... campaign usually fails with a sitting Prez as he has the power of incumbency.

But not this time.

Say hello to President Ham Sandwich.

4 hours ago, RockRonin said:

I just went for a pack of smokes and there's more people walking down the street in Hackettstown right now...just sayin'.

Wasn’t there a trout hatchery in Hackettstown way back when? Like 30 years ago?

8 mins ago, moonbat said:

It is absolutely true.  And usually the Anybody But... campaign usually fails with a sitting Prez as he has the power of incumbency.

But not this time.

56EB3374-2C19-4B28-A53A-5FECF96B0EAD.jpeg.2d0c0c1e35e6c86c6123641514fa8115.jpeg

8 mins ago, moonbat said:

But not this time.

And if that's what happens, whatever.

Let the whole ****ing thing burn down if that's what the average imbecile American wants.  

I'm going fishing, and **** y'all when it all goes to ****.  I don't give a ****, and will laugh when you all suffer.

11 mins ago, moonbat said:

But not this time.

13 Polls in October 2016 That Showed Hillary Clinton with a Big Lead over Donald Trump

Michael Patrick Leahy | 10 Oct 2020

A flurry of recently released polls show Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden leading President Donald Trump by double digits with less than a month until the November 3 presidential election. In fact, the Real Clear Politics Average of Polls currently has Joe Biden enjoying a comfortable 9.6point lead over Donald Trump.

However, looking back at the same period in 2016, a number of polls–at least 13–showed Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton with a big lead over Donald Trump in the month preceding the November 2016 election.

4A260FB6-7F22-4316-BC1B-43B17B54CBBB.jpeg.f8be10cc31576fb6539cf7cd8fb8a06c.jpeg

15 mins ago, moonbat said:

But not this time.

They all agreed. 

Michigan focus group voters say Biden won't 'make it four years' and Harris makes them want to vote for Trump

Michigan voters taking part in a focus group following Wednesday night’s vice presidential debate said they don’t believe Joe Biden will “make it four years” and that Kamala Harris being president makes them want to vote for Trump.

Biden’s not going to make it four years, so Kamala Harris is going to be president. And I have zero trust she can be president, so I’m just picking the lesser of two evils at this point,” a woman identified as Shelley D. told an Axios focus group after the debate. “Everyone else in the group agreed,” according to the news outlet. 

Former White House adviser Kellyanne Conway took notice of the focus group’s response, tweeting about it using all capital letters to emphasize that everyone agreed with Shelley’s point.

The group of 13 voters, all of which voted for Obama in 2012 but switched to Trump in 2016, expressed the belief that Harris performed better than Pence at the debate — which “scared” some of them because they feared it could have boosted Biden’s chance at winning.

“I’m fearful of this woman because she knows how to strike chords with the people of America,” a man named Matt T. said. “She’s basically utilizing everything that has happened this year to attack the Trump campaign, and she does it in such a way that she’s making really strong points, but I don’t think they’re true. So, she’s coming across very powerful.”

The RealClearPolitics polling average shows Biden leading Trump in the critical swing state of Michigan by 6 points. Trump defeated Hillary Clinton in the state in 2016 by a margin of 0.3%.