KSantangelo

The Villages in play??

Rate this topic

140 posts in this topic

Apparently they organized a golf cart parade to cast votes for Biden/Harris. 

From AP News:

“Last fall, Trump picked The Villages to promote his support for Medicare and its private insurance option. 

But on Wednesday, the scene told a markedly different story. An armada of as many as 500 golf carts gathered at the Sea Breeze Recreation Center to caravan to the nearby elections office, so folks could drop off ballots for Biden.

As each cart rolled into the parking lot and slid a ballot into a locked box under the watchful eye of elections supervisors, dozens lined the sidewalk, cheering and clapping every time a vote was cast.

“I think we all came out of the closet for this election,” said Branscome.”

Now, does this matter? Is it true that if Trump doesn’t decisively take the Villages he won’t win Florida?

Commence naysaying. 

0409BB17-5FD0-4AF0-BBA6-6158FFA33691.jpeg

The villages is that where the highest concentration of s t d s are located in the u.s. Or is that the commons ......Mostly seniors they haven't figured out that the state tax free soc. sec,/retirement funds maybe ending.in many of the southern states....the northerners contaminated the place and their are way to many freebies and no way to pay for them.....side walks I don't want to walk on a neighbor hood  street ..we had sidewalks back home ....They cost tax dollars ...just a small example of the tax situation ......Back to voters......how many of those folks are voting twice once home and once in florida.never happen !   I know

14 mins ago, KSantangelo said:

Apparently they organized a golf cart parade to cast votes for Biden/Harris. 

From AP News:

“Last fall, Trump picked The Villages to promote his support for Medicare and its private insurance option. 

But on Wednesday, the scene told a markedly different story. An armada of as many as 500 golf carts gathered at the Sea Breeze Recreation Center to caravan to the nearby elections office, so folks could drop off ballots for Biden.

As each cart rolled into the parking lot and slid a ballot into a locked box under the watchful eye of elections supervisors, dozens lined the sidewalk, cheering and clapping every time a vote was cast.

“I think we all came out of the closet for this election,” said Branscome.”

Now, does this matter? Is it true that if Trump doesn’t decisively take the Villages he won’t win Florida?

Commence naysaying. 

0409BB17-5FD0-4AF0-BBA6-6158FFA33691.jpeg

cant wait till they win and burn 401k's . make a fake energy plan, steal it blind while all the time being in big oil's pockets.. all based in a lie

A senior warning sign for Trump: 'Go Biden' cry at Villages

which is why when the dont do anything they promised you.. it will be fitting

Do you have any idea how large the Villiages is/are?

500 golf carts is nothing

Hell, in Jersey we had 2000+ boats on I think two different occasions

Just some of the die hard dem Northeasterners that transplanted sowing their oats

Speaking of which, yes, the Villiages IS the location with the highest STD rate in the nation.  The thought burns my eyes

there has been some talk (polls, articles, etac) of the elderly in FL turning away from Trump whereas in 2016 they helped his election a lot.   That would be bad for his chances.

I hope he gets soundly defeated and Biden wins.

23 mins ago, KnewBee said:

there has been some talk (polls, articles, etac) of the elderly in FL turning away from Trump whereas in 2016 they helped his election a lot.   That would be bad for his chances.

I hope he gets soundly defeated and Biden wins.

All talk... 

Biden is pretty much despised by anyone with a cerebral cortex.

59 mins ago, KSantangelo said:

Anyone willing to honestly discuss the situation will admit that a great many Democrats are leaving the Democratic north and moving to areas like the villages (especially the elderly), bringing their Democratic viewpoints with them.

They will also be willing to admit that in the heavily Democratic largely hispanic southern areas of the state that Trump is indeed making inroads with hispanic voters.

So is either dynamic large enough to be the difference, or is it largely a wash?

You'll get an honest assessment from me, but that's where it ends, and I include you in that, as to this point in the thread, we haven't seen yours.