The Zen Master

Christie cured!

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

What do you mean left hospital, the MSM had his obituaries already written, along with a few 500 word articles blistering Trump for his Chinese Flu foolhardiness.

How do you reinforce the deadly narrative if they will not die?

41 mins ago, J said:

Haaaaa.... 

That's gonna disrupt the COVID "killer" narrative. 

Nothing's gonna disrupt the fact that over 200K have died in about 8 months, which is way more than the typical seasonal flu.

In Christie's case, he went into the hospital for *precautionary" purposes, because of his asthma.I don't know how severe his systems were when he entered. He did take the antiviral remdesivir.

Death numbers aren't the only measure of disease severity. There's the long-haulers, and still lots of unknowns in general.

I'm hardly saying the country and economy should be shut down, I'm primarily responding to the view that the corona is just another flu. Maybe Trump would've died without the treatment he received, which isn't gonna be available to a lot of people, at least in the near future. Esp monoclonal antibodies, which are difficult and expensive to produce.

Edited by patchyfog

He's a fat phuqin slob with comorbidities and COVID. That's been a death sentence for people like him. 

I'd have a hard time he was there for observation only. 

My gut tells me he went in, pointed at Trump and said "I'll  have what he had". 

Just now, dena said:

If a fatty like Christe can pull through, it ain't what it was cracked up to be.

Shamdemic! 

1 min ago, dena said:

If a fatty like Christe can pull through, it ain't what it was cracked up to be.

Or Trump managed to get the medical industry to come up with a cure in record time :th: 

Where are all of our resident SOL doctors who told us that this virus was so deadly that we had to mask up and hide in our basement and shut down the economy until the election? It’s so deadly that 99.86 percent of people survive it. Maybe they were talking about the mink in the farms in Utah or somewhere. Democrats+China+Fauci+Media=

ELECTION TAMPERING !