codfish

Trump in ‘fiasco vortex’

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

I think we will all agree on this one, what say you??

"The Fiasco Vortex is a concept created by our CEO Eric Dezenhall. It describes a PR crisis that has snowballed to something so massive – aided and abetted by vicious news cycles and social media – that it has become one part legitimate crisis, three parts farce.  The vortex whips the company or individual in crisis into an inescapable cyclone."

7 mins ago, codfish said:

"The Fiasco Vortex is a concept created by our CEO Eric Dezenhall. It describes a PR crisis that has snowballed to something so massive – aided and abetted by vicious news cycles and social media – that it has become one part legitimate crisis, three parts farce.  The vortex whips the company or individual in crisis into an inescapable cyclone."

Fiasco Vortex sounds like something that is going on in your head. Promise us that you will get yourself some help after Trump gets re-elected. TDS is a crippling disease. 

Four years of deep state spy intrigue, and promises of removing Trump via any means necessary, and the assurances of the entire media complex that our president is a Russian secret agent and a super spreader of the virus and conducts secret phones calls witj foreign leaders pretending to be offering them congratulations, once even after Joe had already fleeced them.

There is the cyclone of idiocy we have been watching the leftists suffer with.

A cyclone vortex ......so if trump wins that makes him a master of the p r cyclone vortex or what ever it is your try to sell as well as potus...DAMN HES GOOD ...take your cyclone and bring to the wizard of oz ....you and biden as well as the rest of the pablum puking maggots left will need it ...is this a troll this donkey can’t be serious

2 hours ago, codfish said:

I would agree with your “Fiasco Vortex” but I don’t agree with your proportions it’s more like one part truth and ninety nine parts fake news and outright lies.  

2 hours ago, codfish said:

Trump "fiasco vortex" is Covid 19, it will dominate the conversation for the next 24 days, and who is contributing most "YOU" 

He's free of it, been given a clean bill of health. 

How about you? 

You said you had the same bad luck as Trump. Are you feeling okay? 

2 mins ago, J said:

He's free of it, been given a clean bill of health. 

How about you? 

You said you had the same bad luck as Trump. Are you feeling okay? 

His TDS is on steroids.......

On 10/3/2020 at 11:32 AM, codfish said:

Looks like I share the same bad luck as Trump.

What are your symptoms? Just mild? 

4 hours ago, codfish said:

Kill a key player or two, and that would end the vortex, no?

Well, maybe not, but if nothing else, it would put a smile on your face.