Whopper Bubba

Tenn. friend called to tell me goings on in Portland

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

He's in Tennessee and I'm in Oregon and he has better info than my state's own news. Evidently, the leader against the current pitiful homo Portland mayor is a Tranny who was on his local news in a mini-skirt and black mesh stockings dancing and carrying on. Well, perfectly believable in Portland and Oregon with our Lesbo Governor, current homo Portland mayor who followed the past home mayor who resigned so he wouldn't face child molestation charges. Oh, and I mustn't forget a past child molesting US Senator Neil Goldschmidt who diddled his 14 Yr old babysitter. Portland is 88% Democrat...nuff said!

Oregon is one ****ed up state. The shame of it is that the freak show called Portland controls the entire state.

When I enter the name Portland into my secret Christian decoder ring.....it reads out Sodom and Gomorrah. It isn’t just those people either. Soon enough, they will have sex with children, even your own, as perfectly legal. The people will demand it after watching some shows on TV. Maybe a few crockumentaries and some books on how healthy it is to explore children’s ability to adapt to various sexual positions.

It is all part of the master plan to eliminate God from society. They kicked him out of government. They kicked him out of the schools and universities. They have a temporary ban on him being mentioned inside churches.

8 hours ago, Whopper Bubba said:

He's in Tennessee and I'm in Oregon and he has better info than my state's own news. Evidently, the leader against the current pitiful homo Portland mayor is a Tranny who was on his local news in a mini-skirt and black mesh stockings dancing and carrying on. Well, perfectly believable in Portland and Oregon with our Lesbo Governor, current homo Portland mayor who followed the past home mayor who resigned so he wouldn't face child molestation charges. Oh, and I mustn't forget a past child molesting US Senator Neil Goldschmidt who diddled his 14 Yr old babysitter. Portland is 88% Democrat...nuff said!

I feel bad for you up there 

190E6AEA-E66B-4287-9B24-9D8ECF59756F.jpeg.c9d59a03f9001251e3ad4bc9002d31d8.jpeg

Its portland.  Question is where would one find a normal skirt

I used to think Portlandia was humor and semi-fiction

Edited by hamlet