Gamakatsu

Packing the Court

Rate this topic

200 posts in this topic

The Republicans are hung up on this question and it's friggin beautiful that the Biden camp won't give them an answer. I hope they never do.

13 justices sounds about right. Eff the Republicans, we've seen enough shenanigans for a lifetime.

1 min ago, Gamakatsu said:

The Republicans are hung up on this question and it's friggin beautiful that the Biden camp won't give them an answer. I hope they never do.

13 justices sounds about right. Eff the Republicans, we've seen enough shenanigans for a lifetime.

Petty, sore losers. Wah......the the Justices died at the wrong time.......

You Dems are sad little people. 

BAMN... shm   Their ideas are so screwed up the only way to get them through is by using an activist Judiciary. Shameful that the Constitution and Nation that so many have died for means absolutely squat to the libs. pos that they are.

Edited by Rickman

4 mins ago, Rickman said:

BAMN... shm   Their ideas are so screwed up the only way to get them through is by using an activist Judiciary. Shameful that the Constitution and Nation that so many have died for means absolutely squat to the libs. pos that they are.

I'm honestly fine with a Civil War now. I think it's necessary. We hate each other. There's really no fixing it. It's like a bad marriage. 

Edited by Mokes

Just now, Mokes said:

I'm honestly fine with a Civil War now. I think it's necessary. We hate each other. There's really no fixing it. It's like a bad marriage. 

We are definitely the closest we've been in, I don't know, 155 years.

1 min ago, Rickman said:

We are definitely the closest we've been in, I don't know, 155 years.

Yup. The Dems talk so much crap too. If they push hard enough and actually kick one off.....they aren't gonna like the results. It would be awful. 

Just now, Gamakatsu said:

I hope Biden does not get to a position where we have to find out.

Just now, jkrock said:

Why does Gami hate America so much?

Trump completely ****ed him up. It's weird. Remember when he was kinda normal?

14 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

Biden’s no answer IS an answer.

dems will cheat, change rules, the constitution, etc. Mokes is right, for us to save our country it may take a Civil War. Real shame so many candy a$$ libs are afraid of weapons. 

3 mins ago, Mokes said:

Trump completely ****ed him up. It's weird. Remember when he was kinda normal?

He was always a little cracked, but now he’s gone full ******

43 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

Biden did answer, he said you'll see after the election.

He only refused to admit ,

but we already know the intention.

Biden can't win so, who cares what hate fills his silly head.