Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Santiago II

Whatever Happened to Me Too?

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Harris must have forgot about tara,selective memory....or Tara settled with Joe for an undisclosed amount...come on man you know how it is ....the corvette fender bender,jillys ,husband....check it ou t

The photoshopped Tara Reade looked OK... in real life she is a serious barker.

I do think that Biden did screw Jill while she was married to the Corvette guy.  But I also think that Trump cheated on Ivanna with Marla, and then cheated on Marla with Melania, and then cheated on Melania with both Storm & Karen.  So that one's a wash.

Just now, Slacker said:

I do think that Biden did screw Jill while she was married to the Corvette guy.  But I also think that Trump cheated on Ivanna with Marla, and then cheated on Marla with Melania, and then cheated on Melania with both Storm & Karen.  So that one's a wash.

Other than insulting the alleged victim, what else do you have to add that's specific to the allegation of sexual assault

7 mins ago, Santiago II said:

Other than insulting the alleged victim, what else do you have to add that's specific to the allegation of sexual assault

What would you like me to add?  Half a dozen women or more have claimed the same against Trump.  When they did, I said "weak sauce".  I said the same about big glasses and her "beach friends".  And I say the same here.  

15 mins ago, Slacker said:

You don't seriously believe that he cheated on 3 wives with only 4 different women, do you?

Maybe 4 dozen.

I underestimated.  LOL.

From Business Insider.

At least 26 women accused President Donald Trump of sexual misconduct, including assault, since the 1970s.

A deluge of women made their accusations public following the October 2016 publication of the "Access Hollywood" tape, in which Trump was heard boasting about grabbing women's genitals in 2005. Some of Trump's accusers made their stories public months before the tape's release, and still others came forward in the months following.

Trump has broadly dismissed the allegations, which include harassment, groping, and rape, as "fabricated" and politically motivated accounts pushed by the media and his political opponents. 

2 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

You don't seriously believe that he cheated on 3 wives with only 4 different women, do you?

Maybe 4 dozen.

I'm sure you are correct.  I was just rolling out the names of the sure things.

3 hours ago, Slacker said:

What would you like me to add?  Half a dozen women or more have claimed the same against Trump.  When they did, I said "weak sauce".  I said the same about big glasses and her "beach friends".  And I say the same here.  

Then start a post about any of those other topics.

This isn't about the validity of the claim. That we'll never know.

The issue here is how little reporting this allegation got compared to those other allegations.

That's the glaring issue. This is an example of a grotesquely corrupt media.

9 mins ago, Santiago II said:

Then start a post about any of those other topics.

This isn't about the validity of the claim. That we'll never know.

The issue here is how little reporting this allegation got compared to those other allegations.

That's the glaring issue. This is an example of a grotesquely corrupt media.

It was covered by everybody in May 2020.  I guess it could be covered again but it doesn't seem that there is any new material. 

I can see why CNN and MSNBC would bury it. But, if the story has legs, I would think she would be doing interviews on the Fox morning show and all the prime time commentary shows.  Is Fox pursuing the story?